Chapter 30

Emma's POV

~*~

I tried opening my eyes even though they felt really heavy. My vision is a bit blury and a tingly feeling ran throughout my whole body, kind of like the feeling on pins and needles. I could here music on but with very low volume.

I cant help it I'm just selfish, theres no way that I could tell you, that would brake my heart to pieces.

Honestly I have to tell you, if I could die in your arms, I wouldnt mind because everytime you touch me I could just die in your arms.

If feels so right so baby baby please dont stop girl.

A smile creeps up on my face as I recognize Justin's song on the speaker. I try to move but feel an arm wrapped around me. When I fully recover my vision I could see Jace laying next to me sleeping.

He's so gorgeous when he sleeps, all his attitudes, fears and troubles seem to wash away.

I look around noticing that were in the hospital. There are alot of vases with many different types of flowers, all from lily's, roses, tulips,daises and carnations in many colors. Memories if the accident flash back quickly. My brakes not working, Tyler and feeling the car flip many times over and over again.

"Babe?" I wispered. Jace didnt wake up.

I cleared my throat. "Jace?" I said again.

Jace opened his eyes as if someone scared him while sleeping. He rubbed his eyes and stared at me.

"Shhh, I want this dream to last as long as possible." He smiled.

"Jace you aren't dreaming." I giggled. Jace opened his eyes wider and then smiled.

"Are you sure?" He smiled.

"Yes dork I'm sure." I stuck my tongue out playfully.

"Juum, I'm not convinced. Let me see if your really real." He gave me a kiss on the for head.

"Still not sure." He gave me a kiss on my nose.

"Still could be dreaming." He kissed my cheek and laughed.

"Just one last try." He kissed me on my lips. "Oh yeah, this is real."

"I love you." I laughed scrunching my nose.

"I love you to the moon and back Mrs.Winters." He rubbed his nose with mine.

"Shouldn't you call the doctor to tell him I'm awake?" I asked.

"Im just to selfish, I want you all to myself." He smirked.

"I really missed that smirk of arrogance and that big ego of yours." I winked.

"Oh yeah she's back." He chuckled.

"What time is it? And can you please tell me what exactly happened?" I snuggled in close to his side.

"Since its..." He looked at his hand watch. "9:30pm we just enjoy tonight cuddled here together and tomorrow you can ask all the questions you want princess." He closed mouth smiled at me.

"Fine, but only because you asked nicely." I rolled my eyes and smiled. " Oh and thanks for the flowers. Tulips are my favorite." I kissed his cheek.

Jace gave me a sort of disappointed look but then brushed it off.

"Those were actually from Max." He lightly sighed and fake closed mouth smiled.

"Let me finish. Roses are my super all time favorite flower. And you know why?" I asked him.