Chapter 26

Jaces POV

~*~

"Ready to go home tomorrow Mrs.Winters?" I rolled over to her side on the bed.

"Not really. I wish we could lay here all night." she slightly pouted.

"I got some big news that will make you very happy." I brought her closer to me.

"What could that be." She sighed.

"We have school tomorrow!" I said enthusiastically. "And I love how your only wearing a big t-shirt, no bra and that sexy thong, you should dress like that every night for me baby." I winked. "That tourist shop in the lobby has really ugly clothes but you can rock anything, damn."

"Ha ha very funny Jace." She craked a nervous small smile.

"Just kidding...kind of, anyways the real news is that now that were married you have to move in with me and not worry about paying bills for you mom or nothing like that." I kissed her shoulder.

"I still have to pay her bills Jace, which means I still have to work for Max." She looked up at me.

"Emmie my parents are multi millionaires, I'm a multi millionaire. Stop worrying, I'll pay for your moms rehab and the house. I'm your husband so that means your problems are my problems got it?" I smiled.

"I cant let you do that for me Jace." She caressed her hand on my chest while laying her head on my chest also.

"Thats the way its going to be wether you like it or not, I'm not letting you risk your life training some gang members how to fight. I love you."

"Who are you and what did you do to Jace Winters?" She laughed lightly. "If I would of known your were this nice after being married I would of drugged and married you a long time ago." She smirked.

"Oohh, kinky I like." I chuckled.

I got on top of her laying kisses from her neck to her ear. I can feel her skin getting goose bumps. Her breath gets heavier and I feel her shaking. "Its okay if your not ready." I wispered softly to her ear. "It's fine." She whispered moving my head down to face her and pulled me into a deep kiss. Her tongue and lips work with mine in perfect sync. She rises my T-shirt up trying to take it off, I pull back and fastly just take my shirt of leaving her to stare at my chest and abs. I slowly move my head down to conect our lips softly as my hands rise up her thighs reaching to her undewear pulling them down softly just in case she regrets anything. I look at her eyes for approval and once I get it I completely take them off. Caressing my hands on her thighs she grips the sheets. I can still feel her shaking.

"Promise me it wont hurt." She let out a small moan keeping her eyes closed.

Pulling me into a kiss as she unbuckles my belt and un zips my pants. I take of her off t shirt and once all clothes come off and were completely naked she starts shaking a bit more.

"Can you please turn off the light?" She asked a little embarrassed.

"Actually I have a better idea, I'll be right back." I jumped of the bed and ran to the kitchen, opened to fridge and grabbed the can of whipped cream. Running back to the room she turns on the lamp next to the bed and I turn off the light in the room leaving only a slight yellow light dim in the room, almost as if there were candles lit.

"I'm going to make sure this night never ends." I said as I got closer to the bed.

I sat next to her with our back on the head board. She straddles my lap and looks straight into my eyes as if they were saying I love you. Emma grabs the whipped cream and sprays it all over my neck leaning in close to take it off. The touch of her tongue on skin drives my insane. Once shes finished I take the can and spray it on her lips making the kiss that much sweeter. I flip her over to lay next to me still kissing her as if there were no tomorrow. She lets out a moan making the adrenaline in my body stronger.

"I love you." She whispered in my ear.

"I love even more." I replied while staring at her in awe.

"I'm happy your going to be my first." She whispered.

~*~

Emma's POV

"Im happy your going to be my first." I whispered in his ear.

Kissing me pasionatly I suddenly feel him spreadding my legs slowly. I know its time. I keep kissing him while one of my hand grips the sheets because I feel all wet and hot, a feeling I've never felt before. Jace slowly introduces himself in me, it feels like he's breaking me inside and it hurts so bad that tears start to fall. Reaching my arm over I turn of the lamp off so that he doesn't notice. Slowly as he going in and out it starts to feel better and I actually enjoy it. Digging my nails into his back he moans loudly picking up the speed that he was going in. More moans filled the air everytime they got louder and louder not to mention our bodies sweated like crazy. Once Jace became tired he pulled out and laid next to me. I got on top of him and we continued to make love at a slower rate. I never though this could feel so good after hurting so bad.

~*~

"I'm exausted." He breathed out. "How about we go take a bath together that way we be fresh and clean for round two." Jace winked as he pulled me in next to him on the bed. Its so nice to lay down next to him.

"I'll take you on the offer of the bath but not round two." I kissed him softly.

"Oh really? Well your little miss down there thinks the opposite." He soflty ran his hand from my stomach going down making me stop his hand.

"Get over your self sweet heart." I winked. Getting up from the bed I go straight to prepare the bath tub.

"Has anyone ever told you how of a sexy ass you have?" Jace walked in the bathroom.

"Yes, actually you have." I laughed.

"Good answer." He huuged me from behind.

Jace turned off the water once it was full. We got in the bath tub, while laying on Jace's chest I played with the water softly.

"Do you regret what we just did?" Jace asked soflty.

"Not one bit, all I wanted was for my first time to be when I was married and to a guy who I truely loved and I got to complete everything that I wanted." I replied.

"I'm so happy to be able to call you mine Ems. You are the best thing thats ever happened to me since my brother, I love you." Kissing the back of my head he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you too Jace."

"I'm so glad you dont regret anything." He sighed in relief.

"Well there is one thing, it sucks I cant even remember my own wedding day." I frowed.

"Well we can plan a small get together and you can buy a dress and it will be a day we'll remember for the rest of our lives." Carresing my hair.

"How did I ever get so lucky?!" Turning around I gave him a passionate kiss.

"I ask myself that everytime I see you beautiful face." He kissed my forehead.

~*~

Jaces POV

As I'm starting to wake up, I strech my arm over but only grab pillows and blankets. Opening my eyes Emma isnt in sight, I walk to the bathroom hoping she's in there only to be disappointed. Taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth I walk quickly to the kitchen where I sigh in relief once I see her cooking.

"Good morning hunny." She greated me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, in deed its starting off to be a good morning." I smiled. "What are you making? Its smells so good."

"Bluberry pancakes." Flipping one over.

"Wife in action already huh? I could get used to this." I chuckled.

Once it was ready and we ate it was time to pick up and leave. We've already missed two days of school and not to mention we've had our phones off, everyone is probably going crazy trying to find us.