The meeting

Hermione was ready on time at the station to meet her new partner. She was dressed beautifully in a black short dress and her black hat. She had red lipstick on her lips and a light makeup just to make her look a bit professional.

She had created a habit of transfiguring her wand into her black belt which she wore with every dress and changed its color matching with the dresses she wore. She had become smarter over the years but she became emotionally weaker. She had thought about quitting her prestigious job and work as a librarian many times.

Hermione's POV:-

"I guess I have arrived before the given time. I think I have got to wait" I thought. 

I looked at the unknown faces in the crowd and the same old king's cross. I took a deep breath and watched carefully the changes in the old station. It has changed a lot. My eyes fell on the small kids eagerly waiting for their first visit to Hogwarts. I could not stop smiling looking at those eager faces. 

I walked to a nearby bookshop which was completely new to me. I had never visited that shop. I went inside and grabbed the very first book I laid my hands on. I wasn't much into the book. I had kept my ears and eyes open. But since I had 15 minutes I thought of reading it a bit. 

The first thing that caught my attention was the name of the book "The purebloods". I found the name a bit racists but decided to sneak a peek. I was shocked to see a familiar name as the author of the book. It was "Narcissa Malfoy". 

"I remember reading about her in death eaters file but she is a good lady now" I thought and sighed.  

Both the Malfoys have served their ordeal and they were living their lives in peace. While reading about her in the book, I started thinking about Draco. I had not heard anything about him for years. Even his name was not present in the death eaters file. 

"Is he dead or something?" I thought.

I started remembering how he used to bully me. I smiled as I remembered when I used to cry because of all that Ronald used to hug me. 

"Oh, my Ronald! I miss you so much"

 Tears again formed in my eyes and the writings in the book went blurry. I took out my small hankie from my bag and rubbed off the tears. I decided to buy the book. I got the book for few galleons. I was amazed at how cheap the book was. I walked out of the shop and glanced at my muggle watch. It was just the time when the train was going to arrive.

I leaned back on a nearby wall and waited. I had no clue what my partner looked like so I just carelessly waited for him to find me. I knew it was a dumb idea but I was not at all in the mood.

I was thinking about Ronald. I wanted to forget about him but it was so difficult. I did not wish to show the public that I crying so I used my hat to cover as much of my face as possible.

Draco's POV:-

(SHOCKED WITH THE LOUD WHISTLE)

"Oh, my Merlin! damn! They still did not learn to keep the volume down" I thought.

 I curled my brows in anger and grabbed my things. The whole train ride and the loud whistle sound had made me a bit cranky. I had thought that the train ride was going to be enjoyable but it wasn't so.

I stomped my foot angrily on the platform as I stepped down from the train. I had that same, old, frustrated, angry face on. I was angry. I started searching for LR.

"A pathetic name for an agent.  It's too lame. By the way where the fuck is he? He is so not good. He should be here" 

"Fuck, where is my wand?"

 I started searching for it in my coat pocket. I grabbed it. It was too cold to even hold the wand. The weather was too bad but I was hopeful. I was a bit excited like the first time I was on the Hogwarts train.

"Those old days" I sighed.

Thanks for reading!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE