War Memories

A/N: Here is the new chapter! I hope you are enjoying this book. not the typical dramione fictions which you have read so far, sorry about that!

Thanks to all those who are taking time to read this book of mine.

And yeah a lot of thanks to those few who voted and commented on my last chapter.

Do tell me how this chapter is! Comment whatever you want I won't mind.

Enjoy xx

...

Hermione opened her eyes and found that she was in a building. It was dark except for the candle lights that floated in the air.

She got out and was greeted by a woman. "Miss Granger?" the witch asked. "Yes?" she asked. "Mr Robin is waiting for you" she said in a French accent. "Oh" Hermione muttered getting a little surprised.

"Follow me" she said as she smiled. Hermione followed the witch without any question. They walked to long hallways. Hermione was looking around at the beautiful carpentry and the portraits on the wall.

It was a very nice place. But she was unable to put a finger on what it was actually. But she assumed it was a hotel.

Soon they reached near a glass door. The witch led her inside. They stood in a restaurant.

It looked as if it was one for the rich ones. It was not at all crowded. Few people were there but they could not be seen since the whole place was dark.

There was a soft music playing in the background. The witch walked to a table. Hermione looked at the table, there was someone already seated there.

The witch motioned her to take the seat across the man. She nodded and smiled. "Thank you" she mumbled. She smiled and walked away from there.

She took her seat and looked at the man closely. The man had dark blond hair like Draco's but the only difference was that his was natural. Hermione smiled realizing where from Draco got the inspiration for his hair color.

Robin was annoyingly handsome but he looked sort of the rough guys who would break your jaw if you come in his way. "So you are Miss Granger?" he asked. His voice was deep and manly. "Yes" she said.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked in a gentle tone. "Sure" she said as she furrowed her brows. He ordered champagne for both.

Hermione found it a bit rude that he did not care to ask what she wanted. But she did not care much. "So what do you want to know?" he asked in an annoyed tone. Hermione was surprised at his change of expression.

"Whatever Draco and you were working on" she said. "Who is Draco?" he asked.

"Malfoy!" she replied as she raised her brow. She was a bit confused. "Okay" he said. "Why?" he asked. Hermione explained him everything. He nodded as he sipped in the liquor slowly.

"Sly and I had been in Sydney for three years, spying on the runaway Death eaters" he started. "Turned out that the Death eaters who were hiding there were not involved in the war. Most of them left the war just after it started.

Therefore, they were never arrested. But there were few of them who were wanted in Britain. But they stayed in hiding most of the time. it took us three years to find out where were their hiding spots. When we finally got them, they were leaving for London. So Draco was sent there and I was sent here in Paris, to do another mission" he said and looked at me.

"Who were they?" Hermione asked. "Who?" he asked as he furrowed his brows. "Dolohov and Greyback" he said.

Hermione's eyes widened at the mention of their names. "Yes of course" she said enthusiastically. "How did I forget them?" she asked herself. Robin looked at her as he had a perplexed expression. "Thank you so much" she said.