The Small fight!

It was around 4 in the morning when both the sleeping agents got a text message on their muggle phones. Hermione woke up to the small vibrating device in her coat pocket which was now kept piled up at one corner of the bed she was sleeping in. She got up to the sound of it and rubbed her eyes. The makeup was smudged all over her face. She looked around and found herself in some room.

Hermione's POV:-

*phone text message incoming tone*

Now, who will message me so early in the morning? I brought my hand under the blanket to find my coat pocket but instead, I felt a soft cottony shirt on my body. I got up and rubbed my sleepy eyes. I looked around, merlin, where the hell am I? In whose bed am I? Oh no, where the fuck is Draco? 

I looked beside me on the bed almost with worried expression but was very soon relieved not to find him over there. I got down from my bed and looked at my clothes. I was wearing an oversized black manly T-shirt that went down covering half of my thighs. I pulled the neck line and looked inside whether I was wearing anything else or not. I gave out a sigh of relief seeing I still had my bra and panties on.

I walked towards the door and found it ajar. I opened the door and found Malfoy lying on the floor near the couch. He had messy hair and I had to accept, he was looking sexy and handsome. Everything seemed clear to me now, I am in Draco's hotel room but wait, I very well remember I slept in my car. That means Draco? Argh no!! 

 I was really very angry! I

 "What the fuck, Drac?"I screamed and kicked Draco in his gut.

 He woke up with the sudden pain in his gut. He brought his hands near his gut and made faces as if he was in real pain. I took a step back and looked at what I have done. I felt guilty but he deserved it.

 I reached down to Malfoy and said sarcastically "Does it hurt? it looks like you are hurt! And I am glad that it hurts!"

Draco's pov:-

"Oh, my merlin what was that for?"

 I felt a gruesome pain in my gut as if someone kicked me. My hands moved to my gut involuntary and I must say I was really in pain.

 Then I heard a female voice "does it hurt? it looks like you are hurt! And I am glad that it hurts!"

I looked up and saw Hermione's pretty face. I tried to sit up.

 "witch, why the hell did you kick me while I was asleep?"

 "what do you mean why I kicked you? You answer me how the hell I got here?"

"I brought you here woman and now stop screaming"

 I got up and walked to the table ignoring her. I took my phone and scanned it.

"Granger, get ready we have to attend a ball tonight!"

"What ball?" 

"I think instead of screaming at the man who saved you from the freezing night, you should go check your muggle communication device"

 She ran to the bedroom and searched for her coat. 

"Malfoy, where is my coat?" she demanded. 

"Ah, I think I kept it on the bed, remove the blanket!" I said while following her to the bedroom. She removed the blanket and found her muggle device.

"It will be hosted by Neville Longbottom in his resident".

 "so?" 

"why is our mission got to be related to Neville?"

Hermione's pov:-

I checked my inbox and found a message from the office. It was from my boss, Charlotte.

 It said "change of plans, don't go out looking for the death eaters, go to Mr. Longbottom's villa. I will owl you the invitations for the ball and yes it would be better if you two change your looks."

The name "Longbottom" reminded me of a brave Gryffindor who helped to kill one of the Horcruxes and worked as the Herbology professor in Hogwarts. But why is his name coming into my mission? I was worried. A lot of thoughts were going on in my head. 

"Are the death eaters planning to attack Neville? Are they going to take revenge on him? Why his party only?" I thought. 

 I looked at the handsome man still covering his gut with one hand and drinking water from a glass from the other hand. He didn't notice me watching him.

 "It will be hosted by Neville Longbottom in his resident," I said.  The man looked at me with a confused expression "so?"

 I knew he did not care about Longbottom since they were both on the different sides from the very beginning of our times in Hogwarts but still it made me mad. I asked why is our mission got to be related to Neville?

He looked at me with a curled brow, and then a smirk appeared on his face. 

"well, may be your friend is helping the death eaters, I bet"

 "How dare you, you bloody ferret?" I screamed at him pushing him hard with my hands.

 He lost his balance and in order to save himself from falling, he grabbed me. I wasn't ready for that and we both ended up on the floor with me on top of him. He grinned at me and I started thinking about all the spells and hexes I was going to try on him right then. I tried to get up but I felt two hands trapping me in that position. 

 "Let go of me, Malfoy!"

Suddenly his expression turned into an angry one and he glared into my eyes. I looked at his gray eyes which seemed as if a dark storm was approaching. Then suddenly he turned over and I found myself trapped under him. His weight was crushing me. I have to admit I was really scared.

 My voice trembled when I said "Draco, what are you doing?"

 I tried to pull him off with my hands but he trapped my hands under his. Suddenly he kissed me on my lips passionately which was the shock of my life.

 He pulled his head up and said "that was for kicking me". He let go of my hands and then he punched me on my belly and said "that was for hitting me and making me fall!" he got up and I curled up into a ball, hands on my stomach!

 "You foul, loathsome evil little cockroach!"

He walked into the bedroom totally ignoring me.

Draco's pov:-

"Damn, I feel good now"

I walked to the bedroom and laid on the bed with my phone in my hand. But I couldn't stop thinking about granger's lips. They were so sweet and soft. I never felt so much pleasure kissing a woman. 

I did kiss a lot of women, but Granger, she was very different. I looked at her. She was trying to get up.

 "Are you okay there?"

She glared at me and damn, her whisky colored eyes had so much rage and fire. She screamed 

"You foul git, you punch me and now ask me how am I?" 

"You started it, darling. We are even now, aren't we?"

*tap, tap*

I looked at the window and found a snowy colored owl tapping on the window. I walked to the window and opened the window to let the bird in! 

"Hey there fellow, what have you brought here?" I took the envelope from it while it looked at me."

"Granger", I called.

"What is it now?" screamed the witch.

 She was so loud that even the bird got scared and widened its eyes.

 I looked at the bird and said "Oh don't worry, she is a bit mad!" the bird hooted.

Thanks for reading!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE