Frustrations

A/N:- Hi there Lovely readers. Thanks a lot for the comments on the last chapter.

This book is somehow changing into a total detective thing. I don't know whether it's a good thing or not.

Do tell me, whether you like it or not. I will put some romantic dramione scenes too, no worries! But for the time being it will be a bit cop stuff.

This chapter has a little hinny too!

Enjoy xx

Draco tried to open his eye lids which felt way too heavy. He groaned in pain. He tried to shake his head to feel a bit better but his neck and shoulder ached as if a hippogriff had run over him. He tried to look around in the room.

He found himself magically bound to a wooden chair and there was a rough wooden table with another chair in front of him.

The room was painted with a dull white colour. The only plus point of the room was that it was well lit.

No windows but a single door was the entrance and exit of that room. He stared at the door trying to think about the events that happened.

He knew he was arrested and that he was in the auror department most probably for questioning. He was least bothered about himself.

He was more bothered about Hermione and the people who were still in St. Mungos and other muggle hospitals because of him.

His darkest memories flashed in front of his eyes. his death eaters days, where he had to live in fear every seconds because Voldemort would have killed his family or anyone he had loved any moment.

He remembered that night, where he had to complete the task of killing Dumbledore with his own wand. He gulped down his own spit, thinking about standing in front of that old but wise wizard whom he had always respected although he never was able to bring the words to his tongue because of the fear of his own father.

He was more perplexed when he got to know from the famous Harry Potter that Dumbledore already knew his weaknesses and also he won't have been able to kill him even though when his life was endangered.

His respect and admiration for that old headmaster had grown ten folds after that and he regretted every part of his past life. Every little thing he did to hurt others in his school life flashed in his mind. Most of those memories included the golden trio and especially Hermione granger.

He widened his eyes when he saw the door open which he had been gazing for god knows how many minutes.

Harry Potter, his saviour walked in with a short heighted muscular wizard who had an annoyed face. He watched Potter's expression intently, it was blank. He showed no emotions. He knew what had happened, and he knew he was in grave trouble.

"Will Harry Potter believe in me again?" he thought in his mind. "No, probably not" his brain told him the answer within seconds.
Harry Potter was somewhat lost in another thought and was not paying attention at the blond man.

The brown haired man sat on the chair across him and he glared at him. Draco showed no emotions, he was not afraid. "Why did you do this?" the man growled. Draco furrowed his brows. "I was on imperius" he stated coolly with confidence. "Stop lying" the man said.

"Use the veritaserum if you wish, but I swear I have done nothing on purpose. It was all a scheme to get my partner and me in trouble so that the real culprits can get away cleaned" he said with an attitude.

"What shall we do sir?" the man asked as he turned around to face his senior. Harry furrowed his brows and faced Draco. He tried to judge his face.