14. Text Message

17:37 Aoba Johsai ACE!: Congratulations on winning your match this afternoon. How did it go?

17:38 Hinata Shouyou (Karasuno): !

17:38 Hinata Shouyou (Karasuno): Iwa! The opponent was two metres tall! TWO METRES! We WON!

17:39 Hinata Shouyou (Karasuno): He didn't know many of the basics tho so it kinda felt like cheating. The rest of the team was good!

17:41 Aoba Johsai ACE!: You won. That's all that matters. I hope to see you in the finals.

17:43 Hinata Shouyou (Karasuno): ! You won too? Cool! We get to see u soon Iwa! We're gonna beat u and ur team this time!

17:44 Aoba Johsai ACE!: I'll believe that when I see it. Who is your next match?

17:45 Hinata Shouyou (Karasuno): Joh-something. The capt tried to hit on Kiyoko-san and nearly pushed me over!

17:52 Hinata Shouyou (Karasuno): Iwa? U still there?

18:02: Hinata Shouyou (Karasuno): Should we talk more tomorrow instead if ur busy?

18:04 Aoba Johsai ACE!: Yuji Terushima, Johzenji Number One, captain and wing spiker. He was the one who pushed you?

18:05 Hinata Shouyou (Karasuno): Oh, ur back! I don't know his name but ye, he was capt. Tan-senpai and Noya-senpai went mental on him! Did u look him up just now?

18:07 Aoba Johsai ACE!: Do you need me to have a word with him about his manners?

18:07 Hinata Shouyou (Karasuno): ?

18:08 Hinata Shouyou (Karasuno): That's kinda scary Iwa. It's fine! We'll just beat him in the match!

18:10 Aoba Johsai ACE!: If you're sure. I will try and see you after your match if I'm not busy. If we don't have a match, I will come and watch yours.

18:11: Hinata Shouyou (Karasuno): !

18:12 Hinata Shouyou (Karasuno): That sounds cool Iwa! Don't forget to fight hard in ur matches or we won't get to see each other in the finals! Anyway, talk to u later? Mum's calling for dinner now. We're having tamago kake gohan because we won the match today! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

18:13 Aoba Johsai ACE!: Enjoy your dinner, Hinata, and sleep well. I hope to talk with you again soon.

18:14 Hinata Shouyou (Karasuno): Bye bye!

"Iwaizumi," Oikawa said, almost nervously. "The look on your face is scary. Is everything okay?"

Iwaizumi looked up from his phone, a towel around his neck. The gymnasium was loud with a late evening practice, preparing for more matches

"Peachy keen," Iwaizumi deadpanned. Oikawa just smiled anxiously and stepped away.