Surprises.

Days passed, and our friendship grew deeper. We stayed together the whole day, we started to hangout after School. It felt lucky being with people who care for you. School was never more fun than this. I made a photo book, in which I pasted every picture that I loved. The book was like a treasure of memories to me. Rihaan also opened up a little about his life, he told us that he was living with his aunt and he was away from his family, he missed his mom and this was the only reason why he left that day without saying a word. We empathized with him and decided to never talk about that again. He was fine about everything and enjoyed our company and so did we. Mom was happy, seeing me like this was all that she ever wanted. She never stopped me from going anywhere. She wanted to meet Rihaan, but he was too shy to see her and so he kept making excuses. Mom understood his concerns and told me to welcome him home whenever he was comfortable. Before Rihaan came into my life, I was just existing but now I feel like I'm living it. I was living every moment in it. I was happy, more than Ive ever been. At times, I wonder if he felt the same way as I felt for him.

It was Bhav's birthday after two days, he has organized a party at his home. I never do parties and so, at first I refused to attend, but Rihaan was very persistent to take me to the party and so were Sara and Bhav, all of them forced me to come. But I was too stubborn to win and so I kept on refusing them. Eventually, Sara and Bhav gave up on me after a few attempts and agreed on me not coming. I was hoping that Rihaan will do the same, but he came up with a deal. He told me that if I come to the party, he will visit my home to meet my mom the very next day. That was too smart an act of him, and I had to agree with him. Bhav took us for shopping afterwards, as he wanted a little help for the party stuff.

We were at the mall, everyone was busy in shopping, when Bhav suddenly dragged me aside. He told me that he wanted to propose to Sara on his birthday and wanted to buy a dress for her, he asked me if it was a good idea and will I help him with it. I jumped with joy on hearing that, I told him that I am definitely going to help him. His eyes lit up, but he was nervous as well. He was afraid that Sara would not accept him and he should drop the idea. I assured him not to worry and we will get this done perfectly. He thanked me and we continued towards shopping. I took Sara to the girls section, Bhav and Rihaan followed us. We started searching the clothes, both the boys were confused as we were going through each and every dress but didnt like anyone of them. Bhav gestured me to take Sara on the other side where he viewed a red dress. I took her there and asked her if she liked the dress, she looked stunned by it and so I winked at Bhav to buy it. In the meantime, Rihaan was analyzing the whole situation and understood what was happening. He smiled at us and put his hand on Bhavs shoulder and said that he would help him too. We brought the dress, Bhav scratched his credit card and told Sara that he will take the money later, so that she do not get suspicious. We continued further with shopping and ended it with a hot brownie shake at nearby cafe. We parted with Rihaan, and Bhav dropped us home, it was an exhausting day but I was happy to hear that Bhav was finally going to propose to Sara.

I hugged mom with joy on arriving home, she asked me what the thing that made me blissful was. I told her everything about Bhav and Sara, and she advised me for some plans. I am fortunate for having a mother like her. Then I told her about Rihaan, how he managed to convince me to come to the party. She was amazed by his act, she was curious about what he likes and what not, so that when he comes, things do not mess up between them and so on. I told her everything about him and she looked impressed by him, even before meeting him. I was talking to her when my phone rang. It was from Bhav, I excused her and picked up the phone. It was a conference call, Rihaan was on the line along with Bhav. They were planning on how and when to propose to Sara. I diluted myself into the conversation. We talked for hours and worked out a perfect plan for the proposal. There wasnt any way that Sara would not like it. Bhavs voice was very cheerful, he was extremely happy that this was finally happening and so was I. I told them that I could not wait until his birthday, and to this Rihaan teased me by saying, Someone was not interested in coming and now they cant wait. He never skipped a chance of teasing me, maybe because I was easy to get teased or maybe he liked it. Bhav laughed hard on hearing this, and I got angry. Stop laughing, or I wont talk to either of you. I scolded them. But they could not help laughing at my words and so it made me laugh too. I was hanging up the phone, but Rihaan said that he wanted to talk to me. I told him to call later as I was going to help my mom with something and I hung up the call.