AULD SOD GIFTS

Chapter: Stupid Stuff, Stupid Audience

Can you sell anything under the correct headline? Well, Auld Sod Gifts, based in Ireland showed that it’s possible to sell potting soil to Irish patriots in the United States, using the right approach. Auld Sod Gifts sell genuine 100 percent Irish soil and shamrock for online ordering. Their slogan is: “We have made it possible for you to own a little piece of Ireland no matter how far from the Emerald Isle you are!”. So, whether you or your family emigrated from Ireland long ago, you have a deep love of Irish turf or you’re simply looking for an original and unique gift – this is the product for you. Imported directly from Ireland and sold to anywhere in the United States or Canada.

Possible Moral
Some might ask whether this really is a recipe to becoming a millionaire or not. To those who doubt I would say, think again. An 87-year-old lawyer in Manhattan, originally from Galway, recently bought $100,000 worth of the dirt to fill in his American grave, yet undug. A native of County Cork spent $148,000 on seven tons of dirt to spread under the house he was having built in Massachusetts. With some 40 million Americans claiming Irish ancestry, you can definitely say that there’s a market out there.

Story from We All Need Heroes: Stories of the Brave and Foolish.
For Paperback, ePUB and Kindle editions visit:
http//www.weallneedheroes.com