Tell Her- Karkat Vantas

Request: Can I get an imagine of karkat admitting to his crush? Thank you c:

Kartat is a hopeless romantic to say the least, to the point that he does have a huge collection of rom-coms that he loves to binge watch at times. But you were something that no romance novel nor movie has prepared the mutant blooded troll for. You were his idea of the perfect red match for him.

He doesn't know if it was the way your hips saw softly as you walked; or the way you smile ever so softly when you say his name; maybe even the way you cuddle close to his body when the two of you watch a movie together, but somehow the hot-headed troll fell for you hard and fast. It was so obvious to everyone else except y/n. Even Gamzee knew that his friend has intense red feelings for the (human/ troll) female.

"MOTHER FUCK! WHY CAN'T I JUST TELL HER HOW I FEEL?!" Karkat rants to a stoned Gamzee. His hands covered his face as Gamzee takes a swig out of his bottle of Faygo.

"KaRbRo, WhY dOn'T yOu MoThErFuCkInG sAy ThAt YoU'rE rEd FoR HeR?" His large hand softly touches the smaller troll's shoulder,

"BECAUSE SHE'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL THAT I'VE EVER SEEN AND I KNOW SHE DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER THAN ME, AN ASSHOLE. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT, YOU NOOK LICKER?!" Karkat responded, not aware of the female behind him that heard everything.

"Um.. KaRbRo? LoOk BeHiNd YoU.." The purple blooded troll awkwardly responded as Karkat turned behind him, seeing the Sally to his Jack,  the Persephone to his Hades- you get the point. Here you stood, a darken blush painted your face while Karkat's once grey skin was now dusted a red color.

Her lips brushed against his, kissing him softly. The world around them felt as if it was in a pause as they kissed. Karkat's hands held onto your waist and yours around his neck. "I'm flushed for you as well."