Homestuck Beta Trolls with Trans!Male reader

Beta trolls x trans! Male reader
The Homestuck Trolls Dating a Trans Male

• Aradia Megido: she will be happy that you are trying to make yourself happy. This cutie will love to call you handsome and cute when yall cuddle.

• Tavros Nitram: he would adore how lucky he is to have someone as brave as you. He would fully support you on your transitioning. 

• Sollux Captor: sollux would be the over protective type in the way that if someone's trying to bully you for being Transgendered, this guy will curse them out. He will love that you trust him enough to tell him something as personal as being a trans male. 

• Karkat Vantas: if you think sollux was protective, karkat is as bad, if not worse. He will worry about saying the wrong things to you because he's known to say hurtful things and not mean them. He will fight who ever tries to be a bigot to his man.

• Nepeta Lejion: she loves you no matter what. She would draw you and her on her shipping wall as her main otp. She would always cuddle you when you start to feel sad. Nepeta would try to understand more about the transitioning process that you have to go through. She's your ride or die.

• Kanaya Maryam: she will supply you with a crap ton of binders and male clothing to the point that she would make you do fashion shows with her outfits. She fully supports you and will make you her favorite model for men's clothes.

• Terezi pyrope: she won't care about what gender you were born as, she cares about if you're happy. She wouldn't really understand at first what trans male is but after you explain it, she will adore how brave you are. She will love smelling you when yall cuddle.

• Vriska Serket: she will say things she doesn't mean at first, but after a while, she will learn more about transitioning and will spoil you with little trinkets and clothing. She adores you as her lover. 

• Equius zahhak: he would be nervous about what to say or do at first. After him understanding this, he will try his best to help you by building a robotic binder to help you transition. He will be more nervous on physically hurting you because of his strength.  

• Gamzee Makara: he will fully accept you with open arms. In his eyes, you're his miracle, so he will love and accept you. He will research more about Transgenders and how to help you fully transition. 

• Eridan Ampora: since he secretly cross dresses, (March eridan is epic!) He will have a better understanding on how you feel and is welling to give you some of his clothes to help you. He will adore the fact that there's a mutal acceptance between y all.  

• Feferi pixes: she will call you her merman/ her cuddlefish. She adores you and how brave you are for telling her that you're transitioning and will try to pay for the things you need to transition to a male.

• All: I can see all of them loving and accepting their s/o no matter what.