Chapter 3

Four Years Later

"I hate how all these girls think that they know Louis, when clearly they don't! I mean, I went to school with him!" Kate said, crossing her arms over her chest, staring at the interviews of fans to claimed to know everything about all the members of One Direction, which Louis just so happened to be a part of.

I'm not goinig to lie. I was shocked when he made it through. I mean, I knew he could sing, but I was suprised he could get as far as he did in the competition.

"Kate, calm down. They're teenage girls who are obsessed with One Direction." I said, shaking my head at how silly she was acting. She was twenty-two, and obsessed with this boyband.

"I can't, Riley! Don't they see? Louis and I are perfect together!" She cried, shutting her laptop, clearly not able to watch the videos anymore.

"Please," I laughed, shaking my head, standing up stretching. "You were the same way with the Jonas Brothers."

Kate glared at me. "Don't you insult the Jonas Brothers! They are bae!" Kate shot at me.

I laughed and shook my head. "If you love One Direction so much, why don't you go to one of their concerts?" I asked, sitting down on Kate's bed.

Kate beamed happily at me. "I am so glad you just asked that!" She cried, clapping her hands together in excitement.

"Why?" I asked suspiciously, taking a Jolly Rancher from her candy bowl that was on her bedside table.

"Because," Kate said, dragging out the word so that it was painfully slow. "My mum and dad bought me front row tickets to  a certain boyband's concert." She had a smug look on her face.

"Have fun!" I said, popping a bluerasberry into my mouth.

Kate let out a laugh, that seemed like she was mocking me. "No, silly!" She cried, still  giggling. "I'm taking you with me!"

I nearly choked on my Jolly Rancher. Coughing hysterically, I managed to wheeze, "Not a chance!"

Kate sighed, and glared at me. "Why not?" She whined.

"I do not want to go to a stupid One Direction concert." I protested, now able to breath again.

"But, Riley!" Kate begged. "They're front row. They were a lot of money. You know we don't have a lot of money, They did it for us!"

I could feel the guilt of her statement crash down on me. "Fine," I sighed, giving in. "But only for your parents." I added, so she knew I wouldn't always cave this easily.

"You're the best!" Kate cheered, jumping up and hugging me tightly. "I love you, Ri!"

"I would love you more if you let me breath," I gasped, as her arms squeezed me tightly.

Riley let go of me, sitting on the bed, and we both started laughing.

Two Weeks Later

I pulled up to Riley's house, and walked right in, going up to her room.

"Hey, Riley!" I called, letting her know I was here. Riley came out of her bathroom. She was all dressed and ready, and she looked beautiful! "Whoa!" I said, looking at her outfit. She was wearing high waisted shorts that were black, and a white t-sirt with one direction's face on it. "You do realize it's winter, right?"

Kate laughed and shook her head. "You are not going out in that." She said, doing a once-over to my outfit.

I looked down at it. "Why not? What's wrong with it?" I asked, a small pout on my face. I was wearing dark jeans, and an orange shirt, with a lace pattern.