Chapter 6-Fangirls Everywhere

Sofie's POV

'Cam, I love you!'

'Be my bae Shawn!'

'Zaaayyyyyyuuummmm bae!'

'I love you guys!'

All those sentences and more were being shouted out as the guys were on stage.

Shawn was singing the Cameron Dallas song while screaming teenage girls were taking videos and pictures on their phones.

Aaliyah and I were backstage, listening and watching what we could of the show.

Near the end, Shawn's voice filled the room saying 'I want to get two girls out here. My sister Aaliyah Mendes and Matt's sister Sofie Espinosa!'.

Aaliyah looked at me, shocked as Jack G and Taylor came backstage to drag us onstage.

When we got on the stage, girls were screaming so loud I thought I was going to go deaf.

Aaliyah and I waved while walking on to the stage, smiling at everyone.

I sat down on the stage inbetween Matt and Hayes while Aaliyah sat inbetween Shawn and Taylor.

'Do you guys have any questions for us?' Nash said through the microphone.

The girls screamed 'Yaaaaasssss!' so Nash started picking people for questions.

Eventually, someone asked me a question.

'Sofie, are you dating Hayes?' a girl around my age asked.

I shook my head saying 'No, I am not'.

Suddenly everyone started saying 'Yaa lying!' in Matts voice.

Hayes started to blush, so he bowed his head.

Oh God. This is embarrassing.

Shortly after the show, the meet and greet started.

Aaliyah and I sat on chairs at the end of the line.

I was scrolling through Twitter, looking at all the fans pictures of the show.

'I ship it @hayesgrier @sofieeespinosa' a fan tweeted, a picture of Hayes and I sitting next to each other on stage attached.

Suddenly, two girls approached Aaliyah and I.

'Hi' Aaliyah chirped while I just smiled.

'Sofie? You better stay away from Hayes' one spat.

I raised one eyebrow.

'I'm not even dating him' I said.

The girls just flipped their hair and stormed away. Okay then. Be that way.

'Don't listen to them. I know you're not dating Hayes' Aaliyah said, smiling at me.

'Thanks' I smiled back.

The meet and greet lasted ages, but then it was over.

'Let's go to Taco Bell!' Jack J exclaimed.

Everyone agreed, so we all took the cars to the nearest Taco Bell.

The guys got stopped by fans a couple of times, but not enough that it got annoying.

Everyone of us ordered our food and sat down.

We had to put a couple of tables together to sit together.

We all ate, talking about Magcon and how the day was.

'Hey. Was it okay?' Matt asked me.

'It was amazing!' I said.

I wasn't lying. Despite all the sassy fangirls, it was really funny and fun.