Chapter 16 - Leaving Nashville

Sofie's POV

So, this is it. Nashville is over and done with.

All 10 of us were waiting at the gate in the airport, bored and tired on our phones.

I was sitting down in between Shawn and Gilinsky, listening to music through my headphones.

I guess I was excited to go to Dallas. I was looking forward to a new place, new people and hopefully new atmosphere between everyone.

But I'm also scared of more fights, more tension and a lot more hate.

I have mixed emotions about Dallas, you could say. But the last thing I want to do is go home.

You probably think that's weird of me to say, that I don't want to leave and go home.

But that means back to school and normal life. I loved just not having a care in the world on tour.

Also, how could I leave Shawn? Any of the boys, even Matt. I know Matt and I are having out arguments, but he's still my brother and I missed him while he was gone. I can't take being with him for granted.

Shawn's arm was wrapped around me tightly, his chin rested on my head. I didn't even bother looking at Matt for his reaction, because I could already predict it.

'Flight for Dallas, Texas, please report to Gate 25' the intercom blared.

All of us gathered our belongings and headed to the gate, lining up.

We gave our tickets to the woman and strolled through the tunnel to the plane.

On the plane, I had the window seat and was sitting next to Shawn, Aaron sitting next to Shawn.

I stared out the tiny window as the plane took off, soaring into the sky.

I relaxed into my seat and played some music on my phone, my head rested on Shawn's shoulder.

I slept for almost all the flight, groggy and dozy when we landed.

'C'mon, let's go' Shawn laughed at my sleepy face, shaking me slightly to follow everyone off the plane.

I got up and we walked off the plane.

We went to baggage claim and got our luggage, throwing everything on to trollies.

I sat on top of all the bags on one of the trollies while Shawn steered it, moving it side to side, causing me to freak out and laugh.

--------

We entered the hotel and all got our rooms. It was 9am when we reached the hotel.

I was staying with Matt, Nash and Hayes. This is going to be fun.

In the other rooms were Johnson, Gilinsky, Taylor and Carter, and in the last room were Aaron, Cameron and Shawn.

I wish I could've shared a room with Shawn, but that wasn't happening.

All of us dragged our luggage up to our various hotel rooms, Nash, Matt, Hayes and I on the 5th floor.

Nash room out the hotel room key and opened the door, revealing a large bedroom with a double bed and two singles, a flat screen TV, a mini fridge, a bathroom and a desk with a chair.

Nash and Hayes were sleeping in the double bed, where as Matt and I got the single beds.

I threw my bags onto my bed, flopping down on to the soft, white sheets.

The rest were just sitting around on their phones, being their typical selves.

I was looking around the room, just daydreaming really.

'I'm hungry' Hayes blurted out.

Then eat a freaking burger, is what I thought, but of course I didn't say that.

'Room service?' Nash suggested, shrugging.

'Yeah sure' I said, causing Hayes to look at me with a loathed expression. Bruh, calm down, I just want food.

Of course, I loathed Hayes too. Who couldn't after all the things he had said to me. But if I show my hatred towards him, it would cause trouble and awkwardness. I mean, I do have to share a room with him. I don't intend to be murdered in my sleep.

I ignored his rude look and began unpacking my things.

I felt Hayes' eyes on me and I swear, I was going to freak.

I spun around quickly and stared into his blue eyes.

'What?' I snapped sassily, folding my arms across my chest for emphasis.

'Well this week is going to be great' he mutter sarcastically, his eyes rolling up to the sky.

'Listen Hayes, if this is going to work, you need to shut the hell up' I hissed. I'm sorry, but I was fed up with this shit.

'Nah, this is fun' he smirked, giving me a look that made me want to scream.

'Pity Shawn isn't here to back you up' he grinned.

'Yeah, pity, because he couldn't slapped your face...again' I chirped, happy with my comeback.

'Bitch' Hayes mumbled, returning to his unpacking.

Matt and Nash were oblivious to our row because they were listening to music with their headphones on.

I sighed and finished putting my stuff away, impatiently waiting for the room service to come.

Finally, the food arrived and filled the room with its beautiful aroma.

We all dropped what we were doing and tucked in.

'So, when's the actual meet and greet?' I asked, taking a sip of my drink.

'Tomorrow' Nash replied. He seems like the only one in this room that will actually speak to me gladly.

'Oh' I simply replied with, returning to my meal.

After we had our food, it was only 11am, so I decided to just go on Netflix in my MacBook.

I sat on my bed with my headphones on watching American Horror Story.

Just then, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I removed my headphones and turned to look at Matt.

'We're going up to Gilinsky's hotel room, you coming?' he asked me.

I shook my head no and they all left.

I was soon interrupted by a loud knock on my hotel door.

I ripped off my headphones and opened the door, revealing Shawn standing there.

'Hey' he said, grinning at me.

'Hey' I replied, allowing him into the room.

'How's it going....y'know, staying with Hayes and everything?' he asked me.

'I'll be fine. I just need to get used to sharing a room with a douchebag' I shrugged, causing Shawn to laugh little.

We both strolled over to my bed and sat down, Shawn snaking his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him.

'That's the spirit' he smirked down at me.

I smiled up at him and closed the space between our lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer for a deeper kiss.

His lips were soft and sweet, brushing against mine.

'It's all gonna be okay' he breathed out, then returning to our kiss.

I hope he's right.