Lost

Alyx's POV!!!

"WHAT?! YOUR A STONER NOW?!" Andy shouted at me while I was looking down on the ground. I didn't know what to say so I just shook my head. "How could you kiss a girl while you were with CC" Andy added on. "I didn't kiss her she kissed me" I said shakingly I couldn't cry I don't want them to know my weakness. The others started getting involved "You can't do drugs Alyx You can die" Jinxx said. They all tried to hold me but I ran upstairs before any of them could.

I heard footsteps behind me I knew it was CC but I feel stupid I locked the door. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it. Once I finished screaming and calmed down I looked at my bottom draw again. I walked over to it and there was my binder. "Alyx let me in I need to get my gameboy" CC shouted so I chucked the binder back in the draw so he couldnt see and let him in.

I left the door open a little bit I knew no one would come in anyway. I walked over to my draw again and picked up my binder. I took of my tshirt and my bra. I wrapped the binder round but struggled to do it up. I got annoyed with it and started crying. Someone came into my room I froze to who it was. It was Ashley he came up behind me did up my binder and kissed me on the top of my head.

I put on my Asking Alexandria tshirt and my jean shorts I grabbed my hightops and my beanie and headed out. I was going to meet Trish she was the only one who understood me at the moment. I walked to the park with Bullet For My Valentine blasting through my ears. I saw Trish sitting eating a bag of gummy worms.

I ran up to her and nicked a gummy worm. "Hey Trish you know when you kissed me yesterday?" I asked her and she nodded in reply. "Well I think ive figured out something" I said Trish looked up at me from eating her gummy worms. "I think I want to be a boy" She smiled at me and then hugged me. I immediately started crying and she said she will walk me home just incase Ashley had told anyone.

We stayed at the park for another half an hour then we walked home. We spoke about what I wanted to be called but I didn't know yet. She said it was being transgendered or transsexual but I dont know what that means. We walked into the house and no one was home which was good. I hugged Trish and she left. Ashley came down the stairs and saw that I had been crying.

Ashley's POV!!!

I walked downstairs and saw that Alyx had been crying and looked like she was going to again. I walked up to her. She collapsed into my arms and we both fell on the floor. I picked her up and took her to my room and held her while she cried. She soon fell asleep on me and I thought I had better get her changed.

I went to get her pj's and walked back to my bedroom and got her changed I took her binder off and put her batman pj top on and I quietly went downstairs where everyone was they obviously came home while me and Alyx was talking. "Wheres Alyx?" CC said "Shes in my bedroom she was crying and we were talking then she fell asleep" I replied. CC nodded then continued watching TV. Andy is worried about Alyx but I don't understand why she is mature for her age she knows what she wants to do with her life shes experimenting that is what teens do.

Alyx's POV!!!

I woke up in Ashleys bedroom and realised that he was not there like he was when I fell asleep. I stood up and close the door slightly. I walked over to Ashleys full length mirror and looked at my body. I looked at my breasts and asked myself "Why am I in this body?" I looked behind me there stood Andy looking at me with a confused face. "What are you doing Alyx?" He said.

I walked over to the bed and started crying I curled into a ball on Ashleys bed "Whats wrong?" He said again. "I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!" Suddenly I heard a pair of footsteps come upstairs and into the room. I was in somebodys arms but I smelt AXE i knew it was Ashley.