Fighting and stealing

Andys POV!!

It was 9pm and Alyx still wasnt downstairs she must be exhausted Ronnie went home and said he was coming back tomorrow Juliete was in bed and I was heading there. I got into my batman pjs and layed in bed a few minutes later I felt my heavy eye lids shut.

Alyxs POV!!

I woke up about 11.30pm and knew that my dad and Juliete was asleep so I decided id write a letter to Juliete about why I was being distant with her and then place it on the side of her bed so in the morning she can read it.

To Juliette  I know we haven't spoke much since I came to live with you guys and im sorry I didn't mean for you to think I hated you because I dont. I havent told anyone why I didnt speak to you so im about to tell you.

 I just never really had a mum and I didnt know how to act around you so I decided id get use to having you round a bit before I told you anything

 I hope this helps Alyx xx

I walked into their room and walked over to Julietes side and quickly walked out before anyone noticed me and went to my room and fell asleep.

Andys POV!!

I woke up and saw Juliette sitting there crying reading some letter I dont know who it was from she reaslised I was awake "Alyx must of wrote me this last night when we was asleep" she said handing me the note. I was scared incase it was something to do with running away or killing herself but when i read it my heart just melted "see she didnt hate you she just didnt know what it felt like to have a mum" I said while looking at Juliete. We both walked downstairs and instantly smelt cooking.

I glanced over the rail and saw all the guys sitting around the kitchen and smiling and Alyx smiling at them. Ronnie and Alyx must have got back together because he wrapped his arms around her waist. We walked down all the way and Juliette ran past me and gave Alyx a big hug and she was in tears again so was Alyx. The guys looked shocked because they thought Alyx was gonna explode.

We all finished breakfast and Ronnie and Alyx was going out somewhere so me and the guys could practice. "goodbye babygirl and stay out of trouble!"

Ronnies POV!!

I smiled at Alyx and she was singing along to Fasionably late and I couldnt get the grin of my face because the guys had bought her a hearing aid and she could hear so much better than before. We went to the mall and she grabbed my hand and ran to the entrance. Alyx went to a shop with lots of jewelery. I was walking to the ring section which was opposite to where Alyx was and I saw her put a load of stuff in her bag. I was shocked at what she was doing so I texted Andy because I didnt want her to steal.  A-Andy R-Ronnie

 R-Hey man i need to tell you something

 A-hey whats up?

 R-well Alyx is kinda stealing I dont know how she got into it do you want me to bring her home?

 A- Yes bring her home straight away but dont tell her why dont let her get suspicious

I did what andy said I walked over to her and she acted normal I walked her out of the mall and into my car "how come were going home so early?" She asked me I tenced up "Just thought we should get out there some of my old friends were there" She looked up and nodded I drove into the drive and both walked up to the door Andy opened it almost imedantly looking really angry "Why in gods name was you stealing?" he shouted Alyx looked up to me and I could see she was getting angry suddenly she was on top of me throwing punches I was trying to hold her back

After a couple of minutes Andy managed to pull of her of she ran straight upstairs and we all could here crashing and her music going and I went to the door and heard her crying I managed to get in because the door had been broken since i kicked it down she was crying on her bed she didnt look up I realised she had an anger problem from when she first trashed her room. I picked her up and held her in my arms like she was a little child "I saw people from my school stealing and laughing at me so I decided I would steal to im sorry if I hurt you" I looked down to her and pulled her in for a hug and smiled at her "is Andy kicking me out?"

Andys POV!!

"is Andy kicking me out?" is all i heard before I walked in the room I kneeled down and looked at her "no course not I just dont want you stealing anymore stuff because I dont want a daughter in prison for it that would break my heart I know you were trying to fit in but you dont need to fit in you have me , ronnie and all the guys you dont need anyone else but us" she smiled and I let Ronnie sleep round so he could watch her incase she gets upset

Alyxs POV!!

Ronnie was holding me and I smiled and I went to go get dressed in my falling in reverse pjs Ronnie had got me and I came out with them on and he smiled and asked me to do a twirl for him I did and I got under the covers with Ronnie and we both fell asleep as he was stroking my cheek and my scarred arms.

Hey sorry for the late post I didnt know what the title should be :D I love writing this its amazing :D hope you enjoy that chapter:)