How could he?!?!

Alyx's POV!!

I woke up in my dads arms he was asleep and still in his clothes so I wriggled out of his grip and had a shower and got dressed I wore my black bvb tee with Andy on it and pulled on my purple skinnys and black converses I quickly straightened my hair and saw dad was awake and worrying where I got to "ALYX ALYX WHERE ARE YOU!!!" I came out of the bathroom "Im here dad im just getting ready to go to Ronnies for the day" I shouted and he sighed before coming to kiss my forehead.

I walked all the way to Ronnies house but before I got anywhere near to his street I got a call from Ronnies phone I answered it and all I heard was groaning and some girl screaming Ronnies name out. I ran all the way back home and charged through the door and went all the way up to my bedroom. I screamed into my pillow and started crying. I heard several footsteps come to my door and knocking "ALYX PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR WHAT HAPPENED" I heard it was Andy he sounded so worried but I couldn't careless anymore I walked over to my ipod and turned my music on really loud I started ripping the pictures of Ronnie and me up.

Andys POV!!

I wish I knew what was up with Alyx if Ronnie has done something im going to fucking kill him "Andy calm the fuck down please" Juliette sighed "How the fuck can I calm down when my babygirl is upstairs doing fuck knows to herself and wont let me in her room" I said angrily. There was a knock at the door and it was Ronnie "Hey Andy is Alyx in I wanted to know if she wants to hang out for a bit?" He said. I got angry and just burst "How about you tell me what the fuck you did to my daughter as you can hear she is upstairs doing fuck knows to herself and wont let any of the guys in" I said He looked like he was about to cry and he shoved past me and ran straight up to Alyxs room and kicked it of its hinges and Alyx was laying there sobbing in ripped up photos of her and Ronnie I hated to see my babygirl like this.

Ronnies POV!!

I walked into Alyxs room and she was just curled up on the floor in pictures of me and her and they were ripped up. Andy walked over to her and tried picking her up she wouldnt talk even look at him she just looked at me heartbroken I walked over to her "why did you do it Ronnie?" she cried to me I looked at her "It wasnt my fault baby this girl broke into my house and basically raped me while I was sleeping she obviously found your number in my phone and realised who you were and called you I didnt know anything until she screamed my name out I pushed her of and came straight here" She looked up to me still heartbroken I was crying at this point Andy looked shocked "I just want to die daddy I dont wanna be here anymore" Andy was crying because he didnt want to here that especially from Alyx.

Alyx POV!!

How could he do this to me I thought he loved me obviously not I could feel my dad crying and carrying me to his bedroom and taking my shoes of and my skinnies and put some of his pj bottoms on and one of his tshirts on so I was cosy I heard shouting downstairs but I just fell asleep.

Andy POV!!

"How the fuck can somebody come into your locked house and fuck you Ronnie thats the biggest lie ive ever heard" I shouted to him He shrugged "One of the guys must of let her in I dont know" He pulled out his phone and showed a voice recording. "Ronnie you dont need that slut of a girlfriend - I do actually how the fuck did you even get in here - I needed to fuck you your my ex afterall first girlfriend you ever had best you ever had- Alyx is the best actually you cheated on me your a whore Alyx is so much better than you just get the fuck out my house" It stopped I sighed and sent it to my phone so I can show Alyx later I knew it was a bad idea I let him stay until Alyx woke up.

Sorry guys if theres any mistakes I havent slept all night because of thinking to much LOL I know its a rubbish story but Ohwell