Coming back home...

Ronnies POV!!

Its been 2 weeks since Alyx has been here Im kinda guilty because I am falling out of love with her I dont know how to tell her because shes so sensitive and I know everyone will probably say shit to me but they dont understand. I have been seeing another girl and I know its wrong but I can't spend all my life with her can I?

I decided to ring my new girlfriend up because Alyx doesnt finish school till 3ish so its okay.  

Ronnie- Hey babe You wanna come round for some fun ;) xxxx                                                                         Krystin- Hey yeah sure I will be right over handsom :) xxxxx 

I hope she gets here soon its half 12 so I only have a few hours till Alyx gets home and I dont want to break her heart. Finally Krystin gets here I lead her upstairs and going into my room.

Alyx's POV!!

I got to come home early because I have finished all my exams I put FIR-Caught like a fly on my ipod and began walking home Ronnies house was like 3 mins away so it was easy to get to school and back I finally got there and saw a strange looking car in the driveway I thought it was one of the guys new cars so I shrugged it of I walked in and instantly heard some girl moaning Ronnies name. I quietly went upstairs to see Ronnies door open. I walked in slowely and the girl saw me and screamed Ronnie looked shocked to see me "I FUCKING HATE YOU RONNIE RADKE NEVER FUCKING SPEAK TO ME AGAIN" I ran out of the house crying I ran all the way to Andys house and kept knocking on the door.

A tired CC answered and was happy to see me I ran past him and up the stairs to my room I saw Ashley following me. I fell on my bed and screamed into my bvb pillow I felt the bed sink at the end and I looked it was Ashley. "He fucking cheated on me with some girl and this time he meant it" I walked up to my closet and grabbed all of my FIR stuff and the pictures of me and Ronnie. I put them all in a plastic bag and ran downstairs grabbed Andys lighter of the shelf and put the bag on the grass and starts burning it all. Ashley wraps his arms around me like hes protecting me and I do the same to him and start crying on his torso.

I walk in and see a shocked looking Andy. I walk straight past him and go upstairs to my room I cry silently and lock the door so no one can get in.

Andy's POV!!

Ashley told me everything about what Ronnie did to her. "im going to kill that son of a bitch" I shouted and walked out of the house angrily CC came with me because he hated seeing his little sister like this."Ashley make sure Alyx doesnt do anything stupid while I am gone!" I said he nodded and went back inside I drove to Ronnies very quickly to see a girl leaving and I sped into the drive way and he looked at me with a scared look on his face.

I got out of the car and walked up to him "So you like cheating on my daughter do you?" He shook his head I grabbed him by the neck and pushed him up against the door and I kept punching him in the face "If you contact my daughter again I will make sure your dead" I walked in grabbed everything of Alyx's and got back into my car I saw CC kick him in the nuts and I smiled.

Alyx's POV!!

I was still crying in my room when I heard knocking on my door I quickly grabbed my razor blade and danced it along my skin I smiled as I fell to the floor I heard the door being kicked in by Ashley , Jake and Jinxx. They were all shocked I blacked out.

Ashleys POV!!

I ran over to Alyx I saw her wrist bleeding she cut deep I took of my shirt and wrapped it around her wrist I started crying I had feelings for her but not like a brother or a friend more than that. I grabbed her lifeless body and put her in the back of the car with jinxx and Jake holding on to her "One of you text Andy or CC say were going to hospital and we need them there fast" I said while I was speeding and I was crying so I could of been in an accident. Finally we got to the hospital I carried Alyx in bridal style and once the nurses saw they pulled out a gurney and layed her on there. They told us to stay in the waiting room for them to call us while they helped Alyx.