Dont Wake Me Up

Imagine inspired by " Dont Wake Me Up " By chris Brown

(*like I said if you confused read AUTHORS NOTES!!! )

Yn pov

When I woke up I realized that if I was 5 months pregnant then were is my baby bump. .... And thats when  august came in...

Ooh hey baby.... Finally you woke. August said attacking you with kisses.

And baby im sorry I fucked up.  August said with a apologetic look.

Yea okay...... But, baby they're some things I have to tell you.

Yea wassup baby. August said.

Well baby im pregnant well I was I think atleast. You said sadly.

What.... Really.. Third child!!  Baby im so.... August Gets cut off by the doctor who walks in.

Good evening! , but im sorry to inform you Mrs and Mr Alsina that you had a miscarriage during your coma and you lost all the memory you had from last week Doctor Wilkinson said sadly.

Yn pov

When I heard that I cried hard... All i wanted to do was get out of this hospital.

AUGUST!!! GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING HOSPITAL NOW!!

He did what he was told and about a hour later we got home.  I shut the door and ran upstairs crying.  All i wanted to do was ball up and die.

I WAS REALLY SAD ON THIS PART BUT IF YOU'RE CONFUSED A LITTLE JUST COMMENT AND ILL EXPLAIN HOW IT IS. OKAY?

¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^

¤¤¤STORY CONTINUES¤¤¤

Yn Pov

I woke up feeling a little better than yesterday, When I was tracing his tattoos  I noticed how  August was sleeping. He was facing me and his soft pink lips were all plumb. The sunlight was making his complexion a sunny-gold. His hair was wild and curly. As I stared at him in aw trying to capture this moment of how cute he is sleeping. He started to stir in sleep so i stopped tracing his tattoos, as i did that he wrapped his arm around my waise and pulled me closer. I tried to snuggle in his chest but later on found out I failed. I knew this because he started to giggle. All I wanted him to do was hug me and make me forget.

August:  Good morning baby.
He said in a raspy voice.

It made me weak knowing he still gave me butterflies. Then i realized he started calling my name as i stared at his beautiful face.

August: Yn!... Yn?

Yn: Hmm.... what did you say?

August: Well i said you need to stop staring and daydreaming bout a nigga!

Yn: Well its not my fault your so damn cute.

August: Aww! stop it .
In a girly voice.

Yn: MOVE FOOL!

you yelled.

August: Not until you give me a kiss first. August said while pouting .

Yn: Kisses him.  Now can I go.

August: Yes.

You got out of bed  took a 20 minute shower. As you got the shower you realized August was still in bed on his phone not realizing you got out. "This was going to be fun. " You thought in your head. You walked to your drawer and bent down with your towel still aroud you ,and picked out a lavender bra and panty set. As you then walk to your closet you pull out a black long sleeve crop top that said "Poison" with gold letters in the front. You got out some red skinny jeans, sleeveless black denim vest , and some Timberlands . For accessories you got your gold chain and your "loud" belly button with the diamond on it. You dropped your towel and as soon as it dropped you could tell August eyes were on you *You weren't facing him* You started to slowly put on your clothes. August grunted. You turned around then laughed as you started to put your shoes on.

STUFF GOT  HEATED!!!