Creep: Prt 2

Recap:

You started kicking and punching him and then punched him in his face thats when he slapped you. Standing there looking shocked you started crying. August tried to apologize but you grabbed your car keys and hurried out the house and sped down the road.

THEN IT HAPPENED !!.... 

\\\\\\\\\//////////\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\/\\\\\\\\/\

You ran through a red light not caring just crying. Then thats when a truck ran smack into you. Its like everything just went in slow motion. Your windshield broke as you went flying out. You slid across the concrete.  Skin peeling off your face  ,you broke your arm, and your head bounced up and down. Thats when everything got black.

August Pov:

I sat on the couch thinking of how im going to get Yn back. Then on the tv i heard there was a terrible accident on Madison B Interstate (Made up) I got really worried like on some true shit. Then i got a phone call.

August: Hello!?

Doctor: Hello, ugh Mr. Alsina your Wife is in the hospital shes badly injured.

August:  Im on my way!

##//////##//////##//////##///////##//////##/////

30 minutes later

*walks in the hospital *

August: Im here for Yn Alsina!

nurse : Im sorry sir, but shes still in surgery . Please take a sit would you like some water or something?

August: *Sighs* Yea water please.... but how long is it going to be for surgery?

Nurse: About 2 to 3 hours.

August:  okay

*Nurse comes back and give him water *

August drunk his water and went to sleep.

2 Hours later

Doctor: *Taps August shoulder*

Umm Mr. Alsina your wife is now in recovery and you can go see her, its one thing i have to say she in a coma probably for 5 months.

When he said that i hopped up and ran to her room. When i saw her i started to cry. She was hooked up in all these machines and i couldn't take it. I toughened up and sat next to her. Thinking that shes in a coma and wont wake up in 5 months

August:  Baby, i know you cant hear me but im sorry. We've been through hell and back. your my ride or die, My partner in crime. My first true love and the mother of my kids. I know you dont want me to be here but... i love you with all my heart. Shit if it was up to me I'll marry you over and over again. Haha you knows its funny how we first met back in kindergarten you were that bad ass lil girl with the two big braids that stopped at your butt. and you were sitting in front of  me and always brag about how long your hair was so i got my scissors and cut your braids to your shoulder blades. you started feeling your hair turned around and looked at me. I was there with a big ass grin holding both of your braids. Damn!  i'll never forget it cause thats why we here today together. August said crying. 

He kissed you.

Yn Pov :
(*her thoughts*)

As I tried to wake up from this coma, i heard August voice.  This time i just dont feel like talking to him and maybe when  I wake up im not telling him im pregnant.

*Doctor walks in *

Doctor: Sorry sir but you'll have to come back tomorrow.

August then got up and left but kissed yn first.