simple things

This imagine is inspired by the song simple things by miguel...btw i love that song. And it's been a minute since i updated so hope you enjoy.
------------------------------------------------

She said i don't want a motto, I don't want a movie star. You don't have to win the lotto ooh I want you to win my heart.

Today it was new day,a brand new fresh start. I got up to go to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to expect a black and blue bruise...as usual. I soon realized I'm a survivor, I got out my abusive relationship with my ex boyfriend tristan. Even the taste of his name makes me sick. Anyway I guess I was day dreaming because a pair of caramel complexion arms wrapped around my waist.

"Good morning baby." August said.
"Good morning Auggy." I said turning around giggling.

"I made breakfast so come downstairs." He said giving me a peck.

"Alright let me brush my teeth first." I said grapping the tooth brush and tooth paste.

As I was brushing my teeth I smelled some chicken and waffles. I swear I'll love this man to the end of time. He know I love food and he know my favorite chicken and waffles. Ughh you talk about heaven sent.

I ran down the stairs and walked up behind August. I guessed I scared him becaused he jumped.

"Hey baby, what's all this for?" I asked.

"I was just doing somethin special for my lady...cuhhh I luhhh you." August said.

"Aww, I love you too." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

August set out the breakfast and poured me and him a glass of apple juice.

"Mmm, bae this is good, you did your thanggg." I said laughing.

"Girl, stop acting like you ain't know." August said

"Baby, I just wanna chill and smoke today...you and me...no phones or nothing." I said.

"Okay baby, you know we can." He said.

Yea she said I just want some one true. She said I just want some one to smoke with me babe, lay with me babe,and laugh with me babe. I just want the simple things.

I got up kissed his cheek and put our plates in the sink and washed them.

"Baby, ima go take a shower." I said.

He nodded with an okay

I walked upstairs, entered the bathroom and ran the hot shower. I stripped out of my clothing and stepped in. As the water hit me, I felt all my stress leave out of my body. I washed my hair and then washed my self. I stayed in a few minutes longer just because.

As I got done I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I got another towel and patted my hair to get some of the water dry. I decide to let my hair air dry so it can get curly.

I walked into the room and lotioned down. I walked into my closet and got out my hot pink bra and panty set. I looked around for some chill clothes. Then I found some sweat pants and a sweater that says love. All of a sudden a blue velvet box fell onto the floor. I slowly picked it up and opened it. It was a wedding ring. I looked in awe as tears slowly filled my face. I put it back where it came from and quickly got dressed. I rushed downstairs and hopped on August.

"Baby, you know I love you right?" I said looking into his eyes.

"Yea baby, where is all of this coming from?" He asked suspiciously.

"No where, just making sure you know baby." I said.

There was a awkward pause in the room.

"You found it didn't you?" August asked.

"Found what?" You said trying to play it cool.

"Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about." August semi yelled.

I sighed and looked at the floor.

"Yes August i found the ring." I said as tears hit the floor.

"Baby, its okay I'm promise you." August said as he sighed looking at me.

"You still gone roll one with me?" August said smiling.

I chuckled. "Yea baby, I'll roll one."

Just smoke with me babe and laugh with me baby and lay with me baby. Cause I just want the simple things.

Hold on...should I do a part 2??? I got writers block