6

It's been 3 days since the last incident where I almost got kidnapped.

But did that guy really wanted to kidnap me? Honestly I don't think so. He looked so innocent with those freckles, why would he want to kidnap someone?

But we will never know.

Cuz- I mean Lucas and I have been texting each other frequently for these past days. He was getting annoyed at me for kept calling him Cuz, so he made me change that. So I'm getting used in calling him Lucas.

Though we always text, I still miss him a lot. I miss his smile and his laugh and his eyes and..Whoa wait what? I should stop myself before this thing gets even more handy.

I can't like him, his world is in a whole different level than mine.

Heck, I don't even know whether he has a girlfriend or not. Of course, Cara said that he doesn't have one but maybe he's keeping it as a secret. Who knows?

So now I'm on my way to my aunt's house. She's been calling me to come to her house. She said there is someone she wants me to meet. Oh boy, I hope that person is a guy and oh boy, I hope he's good looking. More than Lucas.

I stepped out of the bus as I've arrived at the neighbourhood. Finally I reached her home. I rang the doorbell and waited.

I could hear aunt's voice from the inside. "Jack can you help me. I'm kind of busy here."

"Okay." The Jack person answered.

Soon he opened the door and our eyes instantly met. Man, he.. well, he's not my type.

"You are.."

"Oh! Sorry. I'm Hailee's niece, Victoria."

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Victoria.. As in Vicky?"

"Yeah, that's my nickname." I said rolling my eyes. Why didn't aunt say my name clearly?

After that I heard loud footsteps.

"Oh my God Vicky you are finally here!!!" Aunt Hailee said with her high pitch voice which made Jack and I cringed.

"Oof," Gosh she's sweaty!

"Aunt Hail- sto-" I pushed her with all my energy.

After I've finally been freed, I pinched my nose. "Gosh! You are so smelly."

"Am I? I just got out from the gym." She said, sniffing her armpits. Yuck.

"Go to bath!"

"I will go later on. Now I need to treat my niece with care. Come on in." She said finally inviting me in.

"I'm not coming in if you are not taking a bath."

"But-"

"Go take a bath!"

"Go take a bath!"

I glanced at Jack and he at me. We synchronized. Aunt Hailee looked at both of us while holding back her laugh.

"Okay, okay, geez." With that, she was gone.

Jack shook his head and averted his attention back to me. "Come in."

I nodded and came inside.

Once I stepped in the first thing I did was going to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out an apple. I bit on it and took a sit on a stool near the counter. Jack's eyes following my every move.

"What,"

"Nothing, I was just wondering where your manners are."

I stopped munching. I stared at him for 5 seconds before answering, "Huh, I wonder."