Chapter 6: Masquerade

JASMINA'S POV

"I'm a witch. What else would I be?" I asked trying to have a confused look on my face.

I knew that if I got too angry or impulsive then I would use my other abilities-ones that witches aren't supposed to have-and someone was going to catch me. And now it has happened. Stupid Mason Lockwood.

"No you aren't. Witches can't run at vampire speed and tear someone's heart out." He said not believing me.

"Well I just manipulated the air around me."

"Okay that explains the speed but that doesn't explain the fact that you ripped a werewolf's heart out."

I sighed, "I didn't want to do this again Damon but you leave me no choice." I said facing him.

"Mother don't do it. Just tell him the truth." Lucinda looked at me with a pleading look.

"Okay fine." I sighed. I didn't know what Damon's reaction was going to be. "Damon, I'm a vampire and a witch."

He took a step away from me.

"What? How?" He asked.

"Well, my mother was a witch and I was turned into a vampire. And once I was born, I got all of her witch genes."

"But to become a vampire you have to drink someone's blood, and when you first drink blood, it's hard to not kill the person you first dink from."

I pointed to Mason's heart on the sheet on top of the carpet and said, "Damon, as you can see, I'm not some sweet and innocent person who won't kill for what I want."

He nodded his head and looked at Mason's heart.

I took a step closer to him. "Damon all I ask is that you don't tell the others what you have just found out about me." I compelled him.

I don't know if I can fully 100% trust him yet.

He looked straight into my eyes again, and moved them lower. I looked down and realized that I only had my bra and pants on.

Ugh oh well I'm just not going to even try to be decent around him anymore.

Hmm why don't we have a little fun with him? Show him what I won't let him have.

Why not, and I will talk to you later.

I walked over to Damon and got on my tip toes.

"It's too bad we were interrupted before we could take this to the bedroom." I whispered in his ear.

I lightly ran my lips across his jaw line and hovered them over his lips. I looked up into his eyes and back to his lips. When I saw that he was starting to lean in, I used my vampire speed to get into my room.

"So, you and Damon huh?"

I turned around to see Lucinda sitting on my bed.

"No it was just a heat if the moment type of thing." I said feeling heat crawl up my neck.

"Oh sure. 'We just killed someone so let's have sex in the same room that we killed him in only seconds before.' Yeah that's really an in the moment type of thing" Lucinda replied with her smart remark. "Oh and what was with that little teasing him thing?" She asked.

"That wasn't even my idea."

"Oh so you're telling me that Alicia (Al-ee-sha) has finally made her appearance since we came here?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying, and I know exactly what you are going to ask me. No she didn't say that Damon was my mate."

"Well maybe she decided to appear when you were about to have sexual relations with someone other than your mate. You know how much she hates things like that.