Chapter 11

Before anyone knew it, it was the day everyone was going to preform the musical. A lot of the classmates were excited, but Uraraka was a little nervous.

She was afraid of forgetting her lines and tripping on stage, and so on. She'll have to be at the auditorium at 6:30 pm so she would have an hour to get ready.

------

Uraraka arrived at the auditorium and saw Present Mic. who was talking to Jirou, she walked over to them and said, "Hello!" They stopped their conversation for a quick second and together said, "Hey Uraraka!" She joined in their small conversation.

About five or so minutes later Uraraka saw Momo come in, she walked over to Momo and they both started talking about their dresses.

-----

It was time for their play, quite a few people bought tickets, especially parents. Everything started off good, no mess ups for Uraraka or anyone else in the class. Although Uraraka like many of her peers was nervous, she sang and preformed well.

Uraraka admired Bakugou, and how good he seemed. Although he was pretty average at singing and being an actor, to her he wasn't. And before she knew it, it was the time for their 'kiss'. After the whole 'kiss on the cheek' thing, she has been sort of avoiding him. And that's because she felt awkward and bad for doing it. So until now they haven't really spoken all that much.

It was when they're getting 'married' and Uraraka found it a little funny that Bakugou was dressed all fancy for the whole musical. And so he grabbed her cheek and turned her face a little, just like Present Mic. told them to do to fake a kiss, this time she was going to close her eyes though, since last time she didn't it, it felt really awkward for her to just stare at him.

Uraraka slowly closed her eyes to be dramatic, and just stood there for what felt like a century but it was actually about a second or two, until she felt Bakugou's lips kiss hers softly. She was in pure shock, she wanted to open her eyes and just have some type of reaction but couldn't, she just stayed in character and made it be natural.

Bakugou pulled away and everyone was 'cheering' and things as such. No one actually knew that he did kiss her, well the audience did because they didn't know there was supposed to be a fake kiss. But all their classmates just thought it was a fake one.

When they both got backstage Uraraka wanted to bring it up to him, but she knew she wouldn't have enough time to talk to him about it, since he's in most of the songs.

Uraraka didn't quite like that the musical had two other women characters who also 'loved' Alexander, it kind of got her a bit jealous since Bakugou had Alex's role. She just kept telling herself that this was just a play and she has nothing to be jealous about, but she still was.

------

After a little while, it was all done and everyone was standing together and bowing to the audience. Bakugou didn't seem to like the idea of it, but just went with it anyway to avoid getting yelled at for the 100th time.

Everyone went backstage and started to change back into casual clothes. Many have already left but Uraraka was still there. She'd change and then wait for Bakugou, she thought maybe she could talk to him about that kiss.

She was looking down at her phone until she heard someone call her name. "Uraraka?" She quickly looked up to see Deku, "Oh hey!" He walked over to her with a cheerful smile, "Your still here?" Uraraka nodded, "Mhm!"

"Are you waiting for someone?" Deku asked, she didn't want to tell him that she was waiting for Bakugou since it would only upset him due to them being childhood enemies and such. Uraraka quickly decided to come up with a lie that she'd hopefully get away with. "Yeah! I'm waiting for Mina actually!"