Chapter 7

You were speechless. You grabbed the note off your fridge and just stared at it in shock. This could only mean one thing.

Mystery was in your house.

Or he could still be here, watching you look at the note. You suddenly felt super paranoid, adrenaline rushed through you as all of your senses went extra alert. You slowly turned around, terrified of what could be lurking behind you in the shadows of your home. You felt terrified. Every hair on you stood up.

You didn't move for a solid 5 minutes trying to pick up any sound that could indicate mystery in your home. But all you heard was the chirping of birds outside and the soft swaying of the trees.

You took small quiet steps towards your phone that was on the kitchen counter. You needed to call Alfred now quickly.

You grabbed your phone as soon as you reached the counter and quickly dialed Alfred's number.

No answer.

"What?!" You said shocked.

You dialed again. Still no answer. You began to panic, trembling as you slowly put your phone in your pocket.

You couldn't call Kao since his phone was broken so you were pretty much out of options of who to call.

Welp. There was only one thing left to do. You grabbed a knife in the kitchen cabinet and started to walk around your house, looking for mystery.

Still on edge and scared you walked around with a knife clutched tightly in your paw as you slowly walking around your house looking in every nook and cranny for mystery.

After searching in every room and every possible hiding space, you relaxed and let out a sigh of relief, for mystery was nowhere to be found in your house.

But there still leaves one last question... how did he get in your house? You were positive that every door and window was locked when you left your house.

The feeling of a stranger being in your house leaving a creepy note on your fridge still sent shivers down your back.

Still feeling a tiny bit paranoid you checked all of your doors and windows to make sure they were locked. And they were.

You sighed and sat on your couch and wiped a bit of sweat off your face. Exhausted from being so scared and on edge you fell into a deep sleep on your couch.

Another short chapter! AAAA