23rd March 2012

Dear Bob,

Ever get the feeling, you're not alone?

Right now, I have that bad.

I'm hiding down at my parents house while everyone gets ready since the sensor that was put down a few k's from here went off alerting us to company. No one is in this house, yet I can feel something.  don't think it's bad, but then I don't think it's all that good either. 

Maybe it's just my nerves, or because I'm on my own out here? Paranoid much Elise?

Huntington said something to me today, well she asked me, if I remember anything from when I blacked out. When I said no, she said good, but I know it has to do with how I worked out... something, and how I got out of that room at Drac's place.

You know me, and you know I hate not knowing stuff - especially when it's right there in front of me.

I keep looking at the picture from the Treaty being signed, trying to find some answers. All the people that you can see in it are dead. The supernaturals that were nominated to sign it from a variety of races are all dead now too, thanks to Drac and his goons. Well, there are two Council members who survived that attack and they're here now too.

I'll tell you a something, I know the biggest secret of all about this photograph, yet it isn't helping me right now.  What am I missing?

Think! Come on Elise! Think!

I know how we were created, the real story.

I know the truth behind the Treaty.

I know Drac's motives, no idea who is coming with him. Could Cain be behind it? Has he changed his mind about peace?

Either way, this could really be it for us Bob.

I've said goodbye before, but now - it really isn't looking good. Maybe even worse than last time.

:(

If I die, please note the following:

1. Mum, Dad, I love you. I'm sorry for, well everything I've ever done to make you angry or cry or whatever. I do love you, both of you.

2. Jordan, I love you too. Just, know that despite our differences and all that, you're my big brother and I wouldn't have you or us any other way.

3. Please look after Alfie, anyone - someone. He loves cola and under his chin being scratched. Give him a place to go that has lots of water. He loves that too.

4. Zane, stop being so angry with the world and even though everyone you have let in, has a habit of leaving you, please don't let that stop you from doing it. You have come to mean as much to me as family, I love you as a brother and I will haunt your ass if you ever give up on anything or anyone.

5. I want tequila to be served to everyone at my funeral. You must all take a shot. If you hate it, too bad. I'm dead, you have to do my last request. There is also a pair of Louboutin heels I got forever ago that are in still in the box in my stuff that Mum put into storage. Bury me in them and then offer the rest of my collection to Penny (if she isn't dead too) I know she'll appreciate my shoes.

6. Logan. Us, actually getting together, like officially, makes this so much harder. I love you, but that doesn't really mean as much as I want it to. It's always been you, believe that above all else. Thank you for loving me, even when I made it hard and didn't really deserve it. I just wish we got to see where we'd go and we'd have little Hunter ;) babies with dark curls and cherub faces hahaha! seriously though, enjoy the life you still have, and please make sure Zane does what I tell him to do. (see point 4)

Right, well, I guess I better go join the others and get ready for this.

Wish me luck,

Elise Bunting.
(Hunter)