10th February 2012

41/365

L.Murphy

I am so mad at Sam right now. I'm not going to go into it, but I think any chance I could have had with Elise is ruined. She is ignoring my calls and I don't really want to see Zane right now either.

When I went back to the house this morning, CJ had the idea of looking for a some demons to get more info on this whole bounty thing V put out for Elise, so since I had my bag with me, when Sam called I just went to her hotel. I'm glad she told me what had happened, I was so mad at her I left and now I'm sitting in the wine cellar of a restuarant, with a demon tied up beside me because everyone is too busy fighting amongst themselves to give me a hand with it.

I may have beat it up more than I should have so it would talk, but I had some anger to vent and it seemed like a good way to do it. So far it claims to know nothing. It's just a bottom feeder in the demon ratings, so maybe he is telling the truth. I might just let him go, apparently he has work starting at nine and it's just gone eight.

Thought about seeing Elise, but I think she'd probably be more likely to kill me than

-

-

CJ just phoned, and well, now I have no choice to go and find Elise because she left a mess at home and disappeared with that fucking Van Helsing stooge. On the plus, she did punch Zane and got Jordan knocked out with a tranquilizer. That kind of gives me an indication on her mood at least, so maybe I should find that bullet proof vest and put on some safety gear too.