Three.

After crying myself to sleep on Jordan’s lap, I actually woke up feeling better. Maybe it was the way the birds were chirping outside my bedroom window or the smells of coffee and bacon coming from the kitchen that only helped this along. Getting up I stretched, gasping as I quickly hunched over to hold my side. For all the drugs they had put in me and our abnormal healing rate – that injury was still hurting.

Instead I ran my hand through my hair a few times, and leaving my bedroom expected to find Jordan in the kitchen cooking; not Logan.

“Morning Bunny!”

“Why are you in my kitchen, again?” I mumbled, going straight to the coffee machine.

“Good morning Logan, breakfast looks amazing! Thank you!” He snapped back sarcastically and turning to look at me as he put the last of the bacon onto four plates set out on the counter, I only raised my eyebrow at him still waiting for an explanation.

I didn’t get one.

“Oh that coffee smells good!” Chris walked in the front door, looking as if he had been up all night and took my coffee before I could even get a mouthful. Picking up a plate he said nothing else as he left us and headed to my small dining table over by the door to the backyard.

“You all make yourselves at home, it’s no bother!” Getting out another coffee cup I make another and this time guard it as if it were the crown jewels.

“Go eat, you’re always so cranky in the morning!” Logan handed me another plate and picked up the remaining two, following me around to the table. “Jord get up! Breakfast!”

“So what, you’re their bitch now?”

“He cooks better than us, what did you put in these eggs man?” Chris takes another spoonful of scrambled eggs, moaning appreciatively.

“Chives, found some in the bottom of the fridge. They really make a difference especially if you can use cream, not milk.”

I froze mid bite as the pair started to discuss the ins and outs of making scrambled eggs. I had to still be dreaming.

“Hey guys, Sis.” Jordan yawned, sitting opposite me as he rubbed his face. He looked at exhausted as the other two, and I wondered if something else had been going on while I slept.

“Just in time, Jamie Oliver over there is sharing his egg recipe,” I teased and Logan only grinned back at me. I hate that stupid smile. I hate him; maybe not as much as before, these eggs were really good.

“How are you feeing?” Ignoring my dig at Logan, Jordan looks at me with concern and if he has told either of these two about last night, I will not have a brother any more.

“Sore, a bit stiff. I’ll survive.”

“Right.”

The question is there when he looks at me again, and groaning I only roll my eyes. “What? I’m fine, you lot carry on more than I do!”

“Right.”

I’m not taking the hook, is he expecting me to suddenly open for group therapy?

“Enough Jordan, I’m fine. I was even thinking of going for a run this morning!” That was a lie, but it worth seeing them all glare at me.

“No you’re not!” Chris manages to spit out with a mouthful of toast while Logan pretty much does the same thing.

“You can’t even sit up straight, how are you going to run?”

“You’re a comedian this morning aren’t you?” Jordan rolls his eyes and takes my coffee, ignoring my protest. “Anyway, we’re meeting up with the team just after ten. I’m sure Ellie won’t mind us using her bathroom?”