21st February 2012

52/365
L.Murphy

So my idea of grabbing something to eat and getting in a nap before what is bound to be a long night kind of backfired. Not the eating part. Having Mrs Buntings cooking again has been great, and there is always leftovers in the fridge. I wonder if that's what my Mum would have been like, or would she had been less nurturing and more involved with Tracking. I hate not knowing much about her, especially now when Elise's parents have taken me in again and I'm in a family environment. It's weird to see how much they care about, especially her Dad since they're always so strict and hard on her, but I guess they're just trying to protect her as best they can considering everything.

Anyway, my plan backfired as after pigging out on roast beef and gravy rolls from dinner left overs, someone fell asleep first and is now snoring like an eighty year old man with a sinus infection.

Real charming.

I'm so lucky to have her.

It sounds sarcastic and right now, it's intended that way. But I am, real lucky.

Alfie is getting agitated, maybe her snoring is bugging him too? Either way I better go see what's going on with the big guy. Elise, if you read this, i love you, but keep up that noise and we're done. She just went quiet haha, maybe she heard my thoughts?  ;)