Chapter 9

Thomas pov
It was the night before the movie i decided to text Ki and Dylan in our groupchat.
T: guys i need to tell you something....
K: what's up?
D: what's wrong?
T: it's about Y/N
D: wait lemme add Jade then
Dylan added Jade to the groupchat
J: Why am i here?
K: cause Thomas has to say something bout
Y/N
J: spill
T: okay so, i might like Y/N... a lot...
D: I KNEW IT!! Y'all owe me 20 bucks
J: Dyl we never said something bout money...
D: ugh anyway, that's cool Tom
K: kinda saw it coming
J: would be cute tbh
T: has she said anything?
J: she never talks about boys with me😂
T: oh alright...

It was the next day wich mean movie day, i got up, got ready and went to Dylan's house, everyone was there but Y/N, i go sit in the couch and we all just talk, Jade said that with truth or dare Dylan was her crush but that that was over so they became best friends.

Y/N pov
I was driving up to Dylan's house, i take the snacks and ring the doorbell. "Y/N finally! I'm starving" Dylan says while helping me carry some snacks, i go to the living room, and hug everyone. "So just already tell us wich cheesy romance we are gonna watch" Thomas said, me and Jade start laughing. "You'll see" Jade said still laughing while i go sit next to her on the carpet floor. She smirked. "Why are you smirking?" i asked, it was so confusing, she just shakes her head and laughs. Strange. "Let's start the movie" i say. "Wait, Thomas are you comfortable sitting over there? You might wanna go sit next to Y/N instead?" Ki Hong said, while Dylan and Jade tried to hold in their laugh. "What's going on?" I ask Jade before drinking from my drink. "Nothing. Now ask Thomas to sit next you, he looks so uncomfortable sitting on the couch the other side of the room." She said, smirking again, does she know?! No she can't, i've said nothing or i haven't acted any different around him normally... "Hey Thomas, it's alright if you sit next to me" i said smiling to him, causing his face to turn red. He stood up and walked and sat down next to me, i look at the others, they are all smirking. Dylan turned on the movie, the movie started. "No are you guys serious?!" Dylan asked, me and Jade nod. "You know the movie?" Ki asked. Dylan nodded and said:"The Notebook...". Thomas and Ki start laughing and then we all turn to the tv. I take the bag of (your favorite snack) and start eating it while staring at the screen. I suddenly felt comfortable and looked at Thomas, who's staring at me. "What's wrong Thomas?" I whispered. "N-nothing, nothing" he stuttered, then looked back at the screen. I giggles at him and focused on the movie again. "Hi Thomas. Hi Y/n" Dylan said giggling beside Ki. "Ki hoooong..." Thomas whined while hiding his face in between his legs. I pretend like i didn't hear anything and just carry on eating and focusing on the movie. "I think I'll go sit next to Ki and Dyl over there" Jade said, standing up from her seat, and sitting near the others who literally sit on the other side of the room. "Jade?! What the hell?!" Thomas whined beside me, as he stood up and goes sitting next to Dylan again, leaving me alone sitting here. "Thomas! Go back over there! Y/N is all alone over there!" Dylan said, trying not to laugh. "You guys. Fuck you all." Thomas said cursing while sitting next to me again but two feet away.  "Why are you guys sitting so far away from eachother?!" Jade asked. "Yeah Jade's right, Thomas scoot over" Dylan said and they all laughed again. It was near the ending, but Thomas still scooted closer to me. What's going on here? "Seriously, what's going on?" I asked Thomas whispering, he shakes his head and hides his face in his hands. The credits rolled and Dylan turned on the lights. I looked over to everyone who are sitting at the other side of the room, they were all looking at me and Thomas. WITH SMIRKS, what's up with them and their smirks?! "What's going on here?!!" I exclaimed, throwing pillows towards them. They all moved closer to me and Thomas, sort of forming a circle. "So how was the movie Thomas?" Ki asked, as he tried holding in his laugh. Thomas still hid his face and hugged his legs, but he raised up his middle finger and groaned. Ki laughed again, so did the others, he walked to Thomas on his knees. He started to try and remove Thomas' hands from his face, but Thomas faught back. "Ki stop!" Thomas said, his voice muffled with his hands. "Aaaaaaw, look he'd blushing" Ki said, pocking Thomas' cheeks. "Y/N, Thomas has a crush on you" Dylan said, laughing with the others, Ki stood up and walked to Dylan and Jade still laughing. Thomas quickly looked up and glared at him. "No i don't!" He said, throwing a pillow at him. "Denial" Jade said, throwing the pillow back at him. "You told u-" Jade says, "Just stop it!" Thomas whined. "Come on guys, stop teasing him" i said grabbing my phone and opening my messenger app. "Yeah" Thomas agreed beside me, making me laugh. I quickly typed the text and sent it immediatly to him. I heard his phone beep in his pocket. He got it and looked at the screen, his eyes widend as he reads it.

Thomas pov
New text message:
From- her❤️
I like you too☺️

Heyy, this is the end of chapter 9, i hope you liked that i made it a longer part, anyway if you have suggestion, just dm me on insta @swngster_tmr :) thanks for reading this chapter, byeeee
xxx