Chapter 7

Thomas pov
Omg... she just kissed my cheek, i can't believe it, would this mean anything? I'm stressing to much about this! Ever since I got to know het better i have started to develop...well...feelings for her...I guess. But then we became bestfriends... and her, Dylan, Ki Hong and me became a friend group, but recently Jade joined in not that i mind it, it's just different i guess? Anyway, we were on set and me and.  Y/N don't need to film yet so we were both on insta when she suddenly says: "Thomas look at this" and she shows me a picture on instagram. (Excuse my bad photo edit here :) )

"What's that?" I ask "it's a picture of us two!" "I know but only we have that picture"  i say laughing

"What's that?" I ask "it's a picture of us two!" "I know but only we have that picture" i say laughing. "I know, but look at the hashtag" she says, i scroll down the caption i see #yourshipname . "Is that our name mixed together?" "Yes, i got a dm from the same account saying how she liked us and that that's our shipname" she says "People ship us?" I say, she giggles and nods. We both start laughing. It's good that they ship us i guess? I mean i know she could never like me back but... ugh i hate love! "Thomas! Y/N! To stage 3 please" we hear on the speeker. We go and do our scenes....

Sorry for the short part, i'm just not really in the mood to write right now... anyway if you have suggestions dm me on insta > @swngster_tmr my other account got hacked so, anyway thanks for reading and see you next timeeee
xxx