Chapter 3

Y/N pov
-TIME SKIP-
"Jade! Come on! We can't be late!!" I yell so she can hear it upstairs, Jade sleeps upstairs and i sleep downstairs that's why she's always upstairs, "Fine!" She says while stomping down the stairs. "What is it with you and basketball!" She says, "It's basketball! How can you hate it?!" I say. We get into my car and drive to the game. It was Los Angeles Lakers VS the Chicago Bulls, i was for the Lakers, we got to the game and start watching it.

Thomas pov
Me and my friend Dexter were going to the basketball game Lakers VS Bulls, we we're both for the Lakers. Dexter also auditioned for a part in The Maze Runner, he auditioned for Frypan, he got the job right after he auditioned. I look around before the game starts, that's when i see her, it's Y/N, wow she looks great again. "Dexter" "What?" He answers. "The girl i was telling you about?" I say and he nods. "She's here" i say while pointing at her, "Is it the girl with the yellow hat, Lakers crop top, blue shorts, white conversie and her hair loose?"

 "She's here" i say while pointing at her, "Is it the girl with the yellow hat, Lakers crop top, blue shorts, white conversie and her hair loose?"

He asks, i nod. "She seems nice, come one the game's about to start" he says, i look at the game for 5 minutes but then my head turns straight to her direction.
-TIME SKIP-
I look at the last 5 minutes of the game, they won, the Lakers won, everyone was cheering, i look over to Y/N and her friend, they were happy aswell and cheering very loudly, especially Y/N, it was kind of funny to be honest. Me and Dexter walk to his car, "you saw nothing of the game did you?" He asks, i smile shyly. "That means no" he says again. I laugh, we talked about some stuff on the way to my appartment. We arrive at my place. "Thanks for the ride man" i say while stemming out of his car. "Anytime" he says and then drives off. I go inside and sit in my couch, i was about to check instagram but i get a call:
"Hello this is Thomas"
W: "Hi, this is Wes Ball, the director of The Maze Runner"
"Oh Hi, how can i help you?"
W: "I was just calling to let you know that you got the part"
"Really? Wow that's great"
W: "Yes, i e-mailed you your script, and all the extra info you need"
"Alright, thanks"
W: "Your welcome, we start friday, i e-mailed you the adress, and what you need to know and all of that"
"Okay, I'll seen you friday then"
W: "Okay, see you friday"
I hang up.
I GOT THE PAAAAART!!!! Omg i can't believe this, this is amazing!!! I hope Y/N got the part aswell....

Heyy, that was the end of Chapter 3, hope you enjoyed :) if you have any suggestions comment or dm me on instagram ( @_themazerunner_._ )
Okay byeeeee
xxx