Chapter 2

Thomas pov
She looks so happy. She bumps into me. "Oh sorry" she says. "It's alright" i answer. She looks up. "Wait, your the guy that helped me get here" she says smiling. "Yeah, you're the lost girl" i answer, i knew it was her but i didn't want to come off to strong, we both laugh. "So, who did you audition for?" I ask her. "Teresa, who are you going to audition for?" "Newt" "should of guessed that" she says laughing. "What does that mean?" I ask "You just look like someone who would play Newt" "ow, kind of makes sense" we both laugh after i say that. "Thomas Brodie-Sangster ?" I hear a woman say. "I'll be right there" say. "Thomas Brodie-Sangster?" She asks "Yep, and you? Or can i just kee calling you lost girl" i say laughing.
"Y/N, Y/N L/N" she answers. "Good to know" i say smiling and go to the audition room.

Y/N pov
I see Thomas walk into the audition room. I walk home, i felt good about this audition, i think that maybe just maybe i got the part. I arrive at my house, "Jade! I'm home!" I shout, Jade is my bestfriend and my only friend but also my roommate. We've been friends since we were 5 years old. Look at us 18 years later, both 23 and living together. Jade comes running down the stairs. "And?! And?! And?!"  She asks, "I think it went good" i answer. "I finished the second book!" She says, "took you long enough Jade" "I still can't believe you auditioned for the part of a betrayer" she says. "I love her in the books" i answer, Jade rolls her eyes, "Hey do i need to cook or are we going to order some food?" I ask. "With your cooking skills? Let's order in" Jade says. I laugh.
-TIME SKIP-
We finish eating dinner when i get a notification on my phone.
instagram:
@t.sangster started following you
I smile. "what are you smiling about" Jade asks. "nothing" i say. She laughs and goes upstairs. "Fine! I'll clean up!" "Thank you!" Jade shouts from upstairs. I clean up and go on my phone, i follow Thomas back, he has over 2 million followers, and here i am with my 50 thousand followers. I start looking at his pictures, most of them are with his friends, or him traveling. He seems like a sweet guy.

End of Chapter 2 :) thanks for reading, if you have any suggestions then please comment or dm me on instagram ( @_themazerunner_._ ) okay byeeee xx