Chapter 4

Thomas pov
It was friday, the day that we start filming, i was so excited, i was still wondering if Y/N got the role though... I arrive at the place we were supposed to go, i meet some of the other cast members, Dylan O'Brien, Ki Hong Lee and Will Poulter, they were all pretty chill and we already became friends. About 5 minutes later Wes comes and says "Were just waiting for one more person and then we can start" right when he said that a person comes in, i turn around to see who it is, Y/N, wow she looks great, she was wearing a white top, yellow pants and a black pair of converse.

 About 5 minutes later Wes comes and says "Were just waiting for one more person and then we can start" right when he said that a person comes in, i turn around to see who it is, Y/N, wow she looks great, she was wearing a white top, yellow pants ...

"Hi, sorry I'm late..." she says. "It's alright take a seat" Wes says. Y/N looks at me, she smiles and goes sit down next to me. "Okay, let's first get to know eachother and then we can read through the script." Wes says finishing his sentence. Everyone goes and then it's Dylan turn: "Hey I'm Dylan O'Brien, and I'm gonna play Thomas" then it's Ki Hongs turn: "I'm Ki Hong Lee, and i'm gonna play Minho" then it's my turn: "I'm Thomas Brodie-Sangster, and i'm gonna play Newt" "I already know that we are gonna have a hard time while filming since we have a character Thomas and then we have Thomas" Dexter says laughing, then we all laugh. Last but not least it's Y/N's turns: "Hi, i'm Y/N L/N, and I'll be playing Teresa" she says smiling. After we all introduced ourselfs we started reading the script.
-TIME SKIP-
Y/N pov
We've been filming for about 6 months now, Thomas, Dylan, Ki Hong and I were all bestfriends, we always met at someone house after filming to just hang out, the last 3 weeks Jade has been coming with me, her and Dylan have been close since then, tonight we were meeting at Jade and I's place. The day was pretty long and we go to my house. I unlocks the door and invite everyone in. "Wow, you guys have a nice place" Thomas says, "It's alright i guess" Jade says while putting her coat away. "So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked. Ki Hong and Dylan started smirking, "Oh God no" Thomas said with his gorgeous accent. "Oh yes" Ki Hong and Dylan said, and there we were 5 minutes later, playing truth or dare...

Heyy, that was the end of Chapter 4, hope you enjoyed :) if you have any suggestions comment or dm me on instagram ( @swngster.tmr > i changed my username)
Okay byeeeee
xxx