Chapter Eight

Please vote thank you!!!!!!

Black's POV

"Huh?" suprise washed over me making me raise my brows staring up to her as she stepped towards me, did I hear clearly? she stopped in front of me blocking my point of view with her body and i dragged in my breath, looking up at her silhouette from the angle I was sitting, having her body two inches away from mine, her insane build hovering over me, breasts at eye sight, her hips a restrain away from grabbing with my hands.

"What.....Or you only like to grab women when they aren't asking or expecting huh Mr Black?" said in a lure sultry voice she bent down, squatting and now I was looking down at her into her eyes as she stared up to me, her hypnotizing eyes piercing into my soul, she stretched out her hands placing them on my knees.

"You do not want to do that." i stated calmly before any move was made with her hands on my body although i was hanging on a thin line of self restraint, having her so close, with the intensity of our eyes still touching, scared that if I did touch her I would have to take it all now.

"Do what?" the CEO of Beleen asked, now conjuring up a puppy innocent facade of a stare i would never have imagined could be mustered on the face of this woman.

"This?" She moved her two hands placed on my knees up my body seductively slowly grazing my hard on with her nails, going up my chest and back down pausing intentionally on where I was getting really hard and needy, still not losing my eyes.

"Fuck," I cursed grabbing her hands before it reached my face again jacking her up and pulling her into my laps.

She let out an amused gasp, holding both her hands in mine clutching them, staring into her eyes I took my hands up her own body to her neck and dragged her towards me locking our lips.

I tasted her again, I wanted to really take it in this time, nibbling on it, sucking on it, overpowering the kiss and devouring the wild sweetness that she offered, the drug that I was beginning to understand that if I let clear disciplined thinking slip she would become an addiction that may hold me at bay, intertwining herself into my senses, becoming one of my strongest desires, a weakness, she tried keeping up with the intensity of my kiss but couldn't match how hungry I was, how needy i didn't realize I had been to put my lips on hers again, to hold and feel her, with all the teasing she's being doing, consciously, unconsciously, with all the nerves she's been awakening and so she just leaned into it, letting out sighs and moans rubbing herself into me and her softness and her scent as I took her in making me feel her ache to be on me , for me to be in her, to feel up on me, my hands roaming all over, squeezing and grabbing, dragging and pulling, feeling up on what I had been wanting to feel again.

I took my lips to her chin, her neck, biting, placing sighs against them, grazing, marking, wasting no time to put my hands through the neckline of her shirt, taking a hand full of her softness and squeezing, using my hands to bring them out her top tugging on the sensitive spots on them, she was quivering now and began grinding on me, arching her chest out to me, pushing her bosoms into my hands, I let out a groan , using my hand to tug on her pretty pinkness, grazing and pulling, taking my hands to her butt and rocking it belligerently back and forth on my hard on, I was rock hard at this point, feeling myself between her thighs, the thickness that was squeezing me, taking me over the top, losing all forms of residue of caution, residues of thoughts to stop before we go too far.

She fell her head back opening herself up for me to take my lips down to her heart and where her bosoms lay, wetting herself from just the friction of her opening still clothed against where I was needy, urging me to give her more, demanding more of me, making it hard for me to control my desire as I became rougher with my teeth, rougher with my hands which had left her breasts, moving down to her nectar in which its scent had already penetrated my senses, in which i could fill its moist, the allure to feel into her petals pulling me like a siren in the waters.