Chapter Seven

Morgana's pov

The sun was always out on the side of my home where it shines directly through my glass walls, unto my bed and on me around 7am every morning, the heat and light substituted for a disturbing alarm clock as I wasn't a deep sleeper, it was always a sight waking up to the light reflecting on my marble walls, the art pieces and flowers carefully placed around, and the aesthetics of my room in general, peach, white, gold. Even with the new tension unfolding I slept like a baby, no matter what was going on I will sleep like I have no problems and I appreciated that trait.  Picked up my phone from the side of the bed, it was 7:56, Lock Screen was flooded with messages, from news outlets, magazines, supposed friends looking for gossip, numerous emails.

"Movies don't even capture kiss scenes that look that good....the hottest woman in the world with the hottest man in the world?......congratulations girl how long has this been going on?..... where did you catch such a man.......

They were going in, it was going to be a long week, I was ready, it wasn't the first time, I knew my way with the media, I decided to ignore everything else for now, nothing is to be said or done until i meet again with Mr Black, I only clicked on Paula's text.

"Good morning mam, Benjamin's publicist sent an email late in the night scheduling a meeting by 9:30 this morning, is it a meeting you can be available for?"

I chuckled, he wasted no time.

"Yes I can be available, but let him know that it must be a meeting between me and Mr Black only, I want no third party involved in whatever discussion. Tell him to relay the message to Mr Black that the meeting will be held at Beleen's factory, then Paula call TMZ and radar gossip, Mr Black must be photographed coming into our company."

I needed the media to drag our presumed union as far out as they can, Benjamin coming to see me in my office after yesterday's kiss will solidify the whole story. I had an hour to get ready and be out, I had to now get to the factory and check on the production of my new collection and go through their testing phase before the meeting. I felt a tiny flutter in my chest at the thought of seeing him again, I wouldn't condemn myself for that, although I resented him for not making buying Starok a simple negotiation, it's not everyday I get to see a man I was attracted to solely based off looks alone, If I was looking forward to an eye candy that's not bad, i just had to make sure I still knew it was business at hand. He on the other hands may try sending bullets whichever way he can when I'm in his presence, that was fine.

I prepped up and got dressed, a v - neck line body suit, black leather pants and boots , curves on display, cleavage on display, minimal face beat, I came out into the car with my chaffeur already waiting.

When I got to the Factory, Paula was already there overseeing and checking out some procedures, when she saw me , she walked up to me with a beautiful smile.

"Good day Mam, you look amazing as always, I have good news for you, the whole story on you and BB's CEO has actually worked in our favor, in both brands favor, our shares has achieved a 12 percent increase while BB a 12.5, people are so interested in the hottest most beautiful couple to exist right now and the pictures of the captured kiss making the internet crazy "the hottest power couple right now" I have been getting so much requests for interviews and informations spills, it's been a crazy morning."

"Ahh a 12 percent is not a small plummet Paula, looks like it's not stepping on waters after all is it ? that is amazing news, at least we still get some money with all this." I checked the time it was 9:10.

"Have you asked the Paparazzi to come over ?"

"Yes I have, they should be here any moment from now."

"Alright, we still got 20 minutes, let's briefly go through the swatches."