Chapter Four

Please vote thank you!!

Benjamin's point of view

She walked out of my office without a single word or retaliation, I think she was too shocked to react, no, we were both too shocked at what just happened, I just harassed the CEO of the biggest beauty brand in the world, what the hell was I thinking?, my body moved on its own, on impulse, i just had this bust of adrenaline to make sure she didn't leave with that smirk thinking she had a chance of seducing me into anything.

Her scent had come in before her, and had taken over the scent of my office even with her departure, my door opened to a beauty so dangerous, I did have been abnormal not to have felt my body tense up, i wasn't prepared for the fact that she'd looked like that, walk like that, look at me like that, why should I be prepared for that?, her silhouette, her face, her presence.....dangerous, my body took the chance to remind me that I have starved..... no, strained myself of the satisfaction of my primal urges, I felt it go hard and jump on it own for just by merely staring at that woman. I met her eyes and they were devious, black, she was looking at me, into me like she could draw my soul in and have it caged forever, for some reason i didn't doubt the ability for that to actually happen, I heard the word "trouble " ring through my being. My guard came up , this was the CEO of the company Alisha responded so unprofessionally to. For fuck sakes......

The Starok was off the market as a meeting with the stakeholders concluded that moving our headquarters there would bring massive further recognition of my entire brand and a significant increase in the purchase of our diversified services due to the awareness that the popularity of the building would help us generate. Although I set up this meeting with Beleens CEO, it was solely for a respectful apology.

But she wasn't going to accept that, I saw it in her eyes, she wanted the Starok for herself by all means necessary, worse, a woman like that may never have heard no for an answer, I didn't care and I wasn't having that, I also wasn't having it that somehow I lost control to lust for a second, that surprised me,  when she stood up with that smirk and that show of toned curvy legs, I thought she knew of the reactions I was having because of her and in my defense made a rash decision to make sure she doesn't leave thinking she had any influence over me.

A rash, stupid decision still......

"The fuck am I going to do now", I cussed releasing my hair from it's hold, going through it with my hands. I never was unprofessional, if she decided to publicise what happened it would create the biggest bankruptcy scandal ever, how could I do that on our first meeting.

but deep down why was there no regret?......

Grabbing her in my hands and holding her up close, big mistake, the close contact edged me she felt like silk , smelt like wetness, passion and a wild adventure, it took everything in me not to taste right then and then, An abstinent man should never lay his eyes on this woman, let alone be in the same room with her, let alone come into bodily contact, she herself wasn't unscathed, she was as bothered and as wanting as I was, nothing else existed in that room except us, it was satisfying seeing her eyes go from egoistic to stunned, to aroused, expectant.

Alisha slowly came in with a confused look on her face.

"Did you see Miss Morgana out?"

"Yes sir, she looked rather dazed, did something happen?"

"No Alisha, you can get back to work".

"But sir....."

"No more questions, get back to work and call Donald unless he has really decided to lose this job".