Chapter Two

Please vote please!!!! thank you🙏🙏🙏

Benjamin pov

I felt my muscles flex and reflex, allowing the music flow through me and help me push my boundaries, it was progressive over-load day, lifting heavier weights, exercising was my way of connecting with the body, willing for it to push, connecting with the muscles, modifying the body in the way I wanted it to be, to feel, I was alone at home in my gym, away from the world just wanting to work my body to it's limit, my coping mechanism?, an hour of my day I try never to miss no matter how busy the world gets me, an hour to be with myself. Although exercise wasn't a calm activity, especially how I exercise, it was an hour were I actually felt at peace. I could get back to the world and maybe my company would have gone haywire but at this time I didn't think about anything but my body and zen.

"Sir....Sir... I......... Well I'm heavily indeed sorry for disturbing you, the CEO of Yang Automobiles is at the office to see you, he flew all the way from China and wouldn't be able to hold another meeting with you as he would be leaving soon, I asked him if we could schedule for another meeting but he isn't budging, he is finally considering signing the contract on the He just......"

"In the end you broke my number one rule Mr Donald, I told you never, no matter what to bring business to me when I hint that I'm in my free time, you're fired".

"Sir?, sir I'm deeply sorry this won't happen again, please sir, I just thought how we had been patiently and relentlessly negotiating to to get that deal and...."

"Get out now."

Without words he left immediately, leaving me alone to myself once again. I took in deep breaths calming my anger going through my hair.

It wasn't his fault, I knew, Mr Donald my secretary has been working with me for almost five years, none of my other secretaries lasted a year, they either gave up due to heavy work ethics or my cold persona, Mr Donald on the other hand was a workaholic like me and didn't really have feelings that I could hurt so it's been working out, we had been trying to partner with Yang Automobiles, a Chinese Car branding company to design a car model for me for the past one year, I understood this opportunity couldn't be missed, I understood the urgency of the matter, but it didn't stop me from riling up, the sacrifice we had to make for money, my greatest ally and enemy.
I switched on my phone dialing Mr Yang's secretary which was answered immediately.

"Could you tell Mr Yang I'll be there shortly......yes.....I understand..... OK, thank you".

I headed to shower allowing the temperature be as cold as possible substituting it for a ice bath, in quickly as I was out and in a minute I got dressed, suit, no tie, I took a glance at the mirror acknowledging the effect of the ruthless weight lifting.

"Syria, lock down all doors, open garage" i said to the AI controlling most of the functions of my home.

It was always a sight, The garage doors pulling up to reveal the Chiron G46 , I had it for over a year but I still loved to feel over it every now and then to appreciate its beauty, I believed to not let go of the spark to live having access to everything is to still be in awe of the magnificence of existence around me , it unlocked by the nearness of my body heat.

"The office" I said commanding the robotic receptor in the car. "Recorded: The office", the response came back in.

A ride from the house to the office in New York City was an experience itself, it was one of the closest I got to as much personalities and characters as i could without the interaction, I liked to look out and take observations of the billboards, what was frequently shown, what stood out , what people seemed like or were starting to seem like, it was one of the closet i got to the arrays of what's going on in everyday world than what was shown to me for an updated upkeep. People were more expressive day by day, clothings , opinions, interactions, everything seemed so expressive these days but our souls have become more closed off and uni-dependent.