Chapter Six

Please vote !!!!!!

Black's POV

I would give it to her honestly, great plan, great tactic, that was what made me so damn enraged, I couldn't do anything, i couldn't get her in cuffs cause I might be handcuffed too, never would I have imagined getting in this sort of public scandal, I was certainly going to dread the type of attention this was about to get, the paparazzi, I hated this sort of publicity and avoided it and now I was thrown into one and if I'm not careful It would expand into two scandals, She went from a woman I had never laid my eyes on to someone holding my entire reputation at bay in one day and i created the gate way, i slipped too hard this time, too big of a slip, just too big of not being able to control myself.

I switched my phone off to be able to get some rest and gather thoughts, I was home now laying on my bed, I could still taste her, it's not the audacity I was surprised at, anyone can tell at a glance that she would be one capable of that, how sudden and how far is the surprise, now I had myself intimate with someone on blogs and low class media outlets. This could affect the image of my brand, moving it from strictly business and commercial media to gossip and shallow blogs, which may lead to a decline in shares and disinterest business partnerships, it could affect everything sending it all down the hill if no proper damage control is done.

If mother gets involved.....

Well I didn't want to even dwell on that, I switched on the phone and checked for what was posted on the whole kissing incident.

Morgana Sanchez of Beleen Beauty and Benjamin Black are dating?.......... Morgana Sanchez is seen in a mouth watering kiss with Benjamin Black............... Is the dashing Benjamin Black finally seeing someone? It seems Beleens Owner and BBS owner are a matched made in heaven. The B union....

What the hell do they even mean as mouth watering, did I kiss her back?, yes I did, why the hell did I, a sigh shrugged my shoulder down, I should have stopped it as soon as it started and the headlines would have been so different, it all happened so fast and sudden there was no space for thoughts of consequences.

Who would push a woman like that if she places her lips on you?.......

I wonder how Rose summed up the situation.

Shit forgot about her.....

Can't even begin to understand the embarrassment she must feel, i stood her up firstly, got kissed by another woman on our date and then discarded her with no explanation, I was really acting out of character this week, I needed to get myself together, I keep remaining on an apologetic side with women I came across, I was really a douche wasn't I ?

Would have to define the damage control with my publicist, i hope I haven't finally given competitors a scandal they wanted, a redline, this has to be handled as soon as possible cause if they find out that it's not serious but an uncultured fling, it could serve as a reason for a decline in the value of my shares, the only way to manage the situation is to inform the media of a formal relationship, isn't that her winning?, for now it was, I'm sure getting us closer is the motive here, whether I wanted it or not, damage control first, I have to let the world believe it's official, for fuck sakes....

I powered my phone and reached my publicist,

"Hello....... Yeah I saw your calls but I wanted to first gather my thoughts........no of course we are not dating.......well we can't sue her cause she has something on me.......... I'll discuss it tomorrow, we must meet seven am prompt........ call her company first thing in the morning to set a meeting for nine........yeah sure I'll send you the contact number and email....... okay.........Ok good night".

I took in deep breaths, the quiet and serenity of the house slowly calmed my thoughts and nerves, this was the closet thing to drama and out of routine incident i have had in forever, by now I would be long asleep for the next day instead I'm thinking about something and someone other than work.

As much as I wouldn't want to admit, deep down in a tiny little space in my brain, I wanted to see her again, her scent had stuck with me, her taste, her gaze, it was trouble all over, the type any sane man should be away from if he wanted peace, ironically that was what was getting me unwillingly intrigued, these sensations and emotions that come on their own with the image of her, it was enthralling.

I searched her name on my phone,
Alot of pictures and some headlines I wasn't interested in for now, a picture of her on a black swimwear caught my attention, I could tell it was all real, anyone could tell her head to toe was, men must worship her, it's how I could go hard instantly looking at her, powerful for her that she understood she had that effect, she knew, the confidence and sass that oozed from her was an indication. I let myself imagine pressing her body against mine again, dragging my fingers up her thighs feeling her quiver, would she match me?, if I decide to let myself have her and take her in.....I stayed away from women because for me it was all in or nothing, I get really primal with sex when I was looking for that type of satisfaction, when I wanted to have someone under my beck and call, not a lot of women were desirable enough or comfortable enough with themselves to let me take them there, the world is really sensitive right now and I can't really be showing or handling dainty princesses like that, another slick way to go down hill, I had to abstain and have my urges in control. Would she be as wild and as intense as she's rubbing off? What was i doing.....was I really thinking of the idea of taking her to bed?

I found another swimwear picture and this one was sheer, certainly the most seductive picture I had ever seen, her face, her skin her pose, the way she stared at the camera like she was looking straight into your soul and mocking your lust for her, and then I decided she was certainly no dainty princess, if I did get to pin her against me and wrap my arms around her neck and drag her up to look me in the eyes when I take her in, she would be the kind of woman that would try to make my hands tighter, she would smile up at me and it did be breathtaking, it did make me so goddamn lustful I might lose my senses.

Should I look forward to that?, for the first time in a while, I wanted to see a woman naked, naked and at my mercy, with that thought in mind I shut my eyes.

Well I wrote this at a go😇😇😇

Hope you love this chapter, please don't forget to vote, thank you.