Author Note (read if you want a sequel)

let's talk about the sequel(s)

so I decided that this is the first book out of..well I don't know how many more all I know is that Andrés and amma's story isn't over.

 The next book I am going to pick a character and focus on them. I am going to take some time before I write about amma and andrés. 

I am going to start writing again later in the year, not straight away because I need to focus on school since this story made fall behind.

Basically, I am going to pick whichever one has the most comment.  You could also maybe suggest a character you want to see more off or want to hear their story and I'll see what I can do:..

So if you want to read a story about any of these characters comment, and out of the four of them the one who has more comment will be picked. 

cameron:

corrina: 

Ibenez and dave: 

A random Velazquez sibling: 

Now it's time for thanks: 

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED, THANK YOU FOR ADDING MY BOOK TO YOUR READING LISTS THANK YOU FOR MOTIVATING ME TO KEEP GOING, THANK YOU FOR LEAVING NICE COMMENTS, THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO MESSAGED ME, IT MEANT ALOT TO ME BECAUSE I NEVER THOUGHT I'D ACTUALLY FINISH THIS BOOK. THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME!  I SERIOUSLY WOULDN'T HAVE FINISHED WITHOUT THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS GAVE ME. I KNOW YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! 

 I KNOW YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! 

I'm going to edit this story now, I'll see you guys around!