(42) Luna of the rogues

Chapter 42 (EDITED)

Luna of the rogues

Everything started to slow down as soon as Cameron broke the news, I didn't know what was going on but judging by all the alphas reaction it wasn't good.

Iris grabs my wrist and in a second we're in the back, the alphas have formed almost a circle around the intruders.

I could hear growls come from different directions but I couldn't see anything which concerned me.

'Whatever happens don't leave Iris, stay by her side' Andrés voice booms in my head

'what is going on?' I ask through the mind link

no answer

'who's Sebastian?' i try again

Cameron said Sebastian was here

'Alpha Andrés, put the claws away we come in peace' an unfamiliar voice booms in my head, it didn't belong to Andrés or any of the alphas so this must be Sebastian.

'if you don't leave my property right this second I will rip you to shreds' Andrés snarls

'oh come on there's no need for that, we simply came to see our luna'

my eyes widen in shock, they're here for me? 'who are they to start with?' my wolf asks

'good question'

'Sebastian leave now!' Samael commands

' like I said before we come in peace, we just want a word with the luna'

why does he want to talk to me?

I turn to iris "who is he?" I ask

"Sebastian Amadori, he was Andrés beta before the curse" iris whispers back " he's dangerous, he doesn't want to talk, he wants to kill you so Andrés and the rest of the pack will stay in their wolf form forever"

why would he want that? doesn't he know that if the curse is broken there's a chance that he too will shift back to his human form?

"I know you're here Amma, listen carefully to my instruction or not" he dares "tomorrow afternoon meet us at the border, we will only wait for you for an hour. You have my word that we won't harm you or your friend so come alone or your friend dies. "

As soon as he says friend I know exactly who he is talking about, ibenez! they have ibenez! I thought Cameron took care of him.

'you have ibenez?'

'you're lying. He's lying Amma!' cameron voice interrupts my internal communication to the rogue

' I took ibenez to your uncle pack'

'but did you stay until he reached the borders' Sebastian says

'no'

'Cameron' i sniffle 'how could you?'

'i'm sorry'

'iris take Amma back to the castle now!' Andrés roars and I feel iris drag me but I was crying so hard that I didn't care, I was crying for ibenez because he might be hurt or possibly dead.

At the thought of ibenez dying the tears burst out, I feel my chin tremble.

"Amma, snap out of it!"

Iris loud voice does snap me back to reality, I realise that crying won't do ibenez any good. I know what I have to do, I don't think about though it because I know Andrès will know and if he finds out he will do everything in his power to stop me.