(26) cameron POV

Chapter 26 (EDITED)

Master Plan

"excuse me? kidnapping me? what do you mean?" Amma asks raising a brow.

ah yes, my great master plan. With the help of Iris, I've come up with the greatest plan to make both Amma and Andrés fall in love.

it's not easy and so far plan A and B have failed....plan C it is! which is to show Andrés what he is missing.

I couldn't think of anything so I've kidnapped Amma, yes.

But he doesn't know that, so when he shifts back and finds that she's gone he's going to think she left. That will surely wake up the part that he doesn't know exists, the part where he deeply cares for this naive wolf.

"Cameron I'm waiting," says the naive wolf

I try to hold back a laugh and answer her seriously but it was hard when she was glaring at me that hard.

if looks could kill. I still wouldn't be dead

" Andrés doesn't know we left"I admit

"oh, no" she pales gulping " we are so dead"

well, I'm so dead, Andrés will never harm a hair on her head. But He will harm all the hair's on me.

"we'll talk later," I tell her

" what makes you think I want to talk to you" with that she's out, slamming the door to show me exactly how angry she was.

my brother and she are so made for each other.

Korrina clears her throat " I'm guessing Andrés still doesn't know the truth?"

I shake my head " the truth is overrated"

The truth can also get me killed, Andrés will find a way to make me not exist in this world not only that but he is never going to forgive me and he will never trust me.

I will become like my other siblings, I don't want to become like them.

'They're so much happier, most of them even have mates, friends" Diego my wolf lists off

maybe I do...

Plan B failed the moment my brother announced that Amma and he were going to mate in 2 weeks, I sensed that they were both happy but only because they both wanted the curse to be broken so they can go their own separate way.

I failed my mother! All she ever wanted is for Andrés to be happy, that's why when that wicked witch cursed him my mother the moon goddess came down to earth After thousands and thousands of years of being dead.. just to help him out, she didn't even do that when I got taken by clan of hunters and they nearly bled me dry.

Or when Mara forcefully took Joshua powers and have them to me, it nearly killed me but she didn't show.

It doesn't matter though because that's how she is, she could have broken the curse but she wanted Andrés to suffer. So she changed the curse, made it more hard to break.

The thing is that just mating will not break the curse, it's true love. Amma knows this but I never told Andrés. According to him mating with your mate is the key... so i'm scared of him finding out.