•26•

I'd been back at me and Brad's apartment for over a week now. Today we were at the hospital so Brad could get his cast removed. He also had an appointment after with a doctor.

We weren't back to our normal selves. We were focusing on Brad being in the right mental state before he had to worry about our relationship.

Brad had his cast removed and now we were waiting to see the doctor.

'It feels so weird.' He mumbled from beside me as he moved his hand without the cast now. I chuckled and rolled my eyes at his childish self.

'Mr Bradley Simpson.' The nurse called. Both me and Brad stood up and made our way towards the door at which the nurse was standing at.

'Hello Bradley, follow me.' She greeted us before leading us down a corridor.

'Into your left to see Dr Robbin.' She pointed before leaving us.

Brad knocked on the door before opening. 'Hello.' He said quietly as he walked in, me behind him.

'Hello Bradley, how have you been?' He asked.

'Not too good.' He sighed truthfully.

'Okay would you like to talk about how you're feeling?' He asked. Brad let out a shaky breathe. I took his hand in mine, giving it a squeeze.

He told the doctor everything from the incident after the studio and to how he has been feeling. He also told him about his mental state, his anxiety is growing worse.

'And when was the last time you took an anxiety attack Bradley?' He asked, jotting down key information.

'This morning, not too long before I came here.' He spoke, trying to hold it together.

'I see, so I think what's best is it I refer you to a therapist. I know you may not want to go alone so I could ask that your girlfriend accompanies you at the sessions?' He asked looking to both of us.

Brad looked to me to see what I'd to say. 'I think that would be best.' I confirmed. Brad nodded in response.

'Okay so the visits will start off once every week but as you progress the visits will decrease. So I can put you in for an appointment this week?' He explained.

'Brad what do you think?' I asked as I looked to him. He nodded whilst swallowing a lump in his throat.

The doctor went on his computer to refer and confirm a date and time. 'Okay so Thursday at twelve, does that suit?' He asked.

We both confirmed and bided our farewells.

Once we were out of the hospital Brad broke down, leaning against a wall with his hands making fists in his hair.

'Brad, what's wrong?' I asked, worried.

'I'm messed up, I'm fucking messed up!' He shouted with tears gushing down. 'Everything was fucking fine until that night. Fuck I regret everything from that night!' He kicked a bin close by.

'Come here, come here baby.' I said trying to bring him close. 'It's for the best, every appointment is going to help, I promise. You're not messed up, you're just going through a rough patch. I'm not going to leave you, I'm going to help and make sure that you get through it.' I said soothingly.

Somehow this managed to calm him. 'I'm sorry, I keep lashing out at you.' He sniffled.

'Hey, what did I tell you? I'm going to help you, kay?' He nodded before hugging me.

'Right, come on let's get home and watch Friends and order a takeaway.' I said, trying to brighten up his mood.

It caused him to smile, 'Race you to the car!' He shouted and ran off like a big child.

Once we got back to the apartment we went into our rooms to change into comfy clothes. I changed into a pair of leggings and his hoodie.

I went to the living room to find him scrolling through Netflix and pressing on Friends. He had sweatpants and a t-shirt on him and boy did he look cuddly.

'Chinese or pizza?' I asked him as I plopped down beside him. 'Ahmm, pizza?' He asked and I nodded.

Once I'd ordered the pizza we lay on the sofa with a blanket around us watching the TV as we waited for our pizza to arrive.

-

It was getting late now and we were both tired so we decided to go to bed. We said our good nights and went to our bedrooms.

As I was lying in bed I decided to do a bit of online shopping.

I was in bed for over an hour when I heard my door open. 'I can't sleep.' Groaned a tired looking Brad.

'Is that your way of asking can you sleep in my bed?' I teased. He nodded shyly before I put my arms out and he made his way towards me.

I put my laptop down after I had ordered a few pieces. I then turned to look at the boy to my side.

He was already looking at me. 'I love and appreciate you so much Eloise, I really do.' He said out of the blue. 'I know you wanted to take it slow but I wanted to know if you'd be my girlfriend again?' He asked.

'Well I mean, we never officially ended things. It was just a break. But of course I'd love to.' I said leaning down to peck his lips quickly.

'Night El.' He said as he snuggled into me. 'Goodnight Brad, I love you, so much.' I said as I kissed his head.

Finally things are starting to look up. Hopefully within a few weeks Brad will be feeling better again.