•10•

Today me and Brad were going shopping. We were both going home in just over a week.

It was Brad's birthday and Con had text me saying they were having a surprise birthday party for Brad in Birmingham.

So today I was going to try and get an outfit for the party, without Brad knowing it's for his party of course.

Brad drove us to the nearest shopping centre. We entered and went towards the shops that we wanted to go to.

-

We'd been shopping for 2 hours now. Brad has bought a few bits of clothing as had I. But I still hadn't found a dress for the party.

We went into Topshop as I wanted new jeans and Brad wanted to get stuff in Topman also.

As I was browsing around the racks I round this black dress. I took it to the changing room and tried it on.

If I do say so myself, it showed off my figure beautifully. It was tight on my curves and made my bum and boobs look amazing. It finished mid thigh, not too short.

I took a photo to send to Sarah and Laura. They both replied saying that I looked amazing and should definitely buy it.

I changed back into my clothes and went to the till, paying for the dress along with a pair of my beloved Jamie jeans.

As I turned from the till, I saw Brad with another 2 bags. I laughed as he struggled down the stairs. 'You'll be needing a new wardrobe after this trip.' I joked.

He just shot me a sarcastic smile as I walked towards him to take a few bags. 'Thanks.' He mumbled.

-

As we were driving home a piercing and tattoo  shop caught my eye.

'Pull over.' I told Brad. He looked at me confusingly. 'Pull over.' I repeated to which he did.

'What's wrong?' He questioned. 'I wanna get a tattoo or piercing.' I told him as he nodded.

We both got out of the car and made our way towards the piercing and tattoo shop.

We went in and the shop was empty, there was a man sat behind the reception desk. 'Hello, how may I help you today?' He said cheerily.

'Hiya, I'm looking to get my nose pierced and a tattoo.' I told him as he nodded. 'Come on through.' He said.

I nodded for Brad to come with me. 'So if you want to pick a stud for your nose and we'll do that first, then pick a design and place for the tattoo.' He told me as I nodded.

I picked the stud and lay down on the bed. Brad sat at one side, holding my hand like a child.

The man grabbed the needle, putting it to my nose. 'Take a deep breath.' He told me as he put the needle through.

The pain wasn't that bad, I've had a few piercings on my ears before and it was just like them.

'Okay, so where would you like your tattoo?' He asked. 'I was thinking of a rose on my rib cage.' I told him as he nodded and got the rose I wanted.

I lay down on the bed, Brad by my side again. 'Now this may be sore to start off with.' He told me as he began the tattoo.

-

45 minutes later and the tattoo was done. We were on our way home now for me to change into a comfy top so nothing wouldn't rub against my rib cage.

Once we got home I searched for something to wear. Brad knocked on my door before peeping his head in.

'I found this, it might be more comfortable for you to wear.' He said as he handed me a muscle vest with the sides really low.

'Thank you.' I told him as I stood up and turned around, changing into the vest with a sports bra. I turned around to see Brad staring at me.

I raised my eyebrow at him as he smirked. 'Lemme see your tattoo.' He said as he walked towards me.

I lifted my arm to show him. It still had the cling film around it. 'It's nice.' He complemented.

His eyes then went to my face, studying my nose piercing. 'You suit that.' He said pointing to it.

'Thank you. You're full of complements today.' I joked. 'Your other piercings are cool.' He said poking at my ears.

I laughed at how observant he was being. 'Your face is pretty too.' He said with a goofy smile. 'So is yours. I like your curls.' I told him as he shook his hair, letting his curls bounce.

Before we knew it we were kissing again. But that was interrupted too soon by Con shouting through the flat.

'Fuck sake.' Brad groaned. 'Every fucking time.'