•9•

It's been a few days since me and Brad had the heated kiss. Ever since we have been closer whether that's kissing or cuddling etc.

I was sitting at my makeup table getting ready for the day until Brad came into my room, he sat down on my bed.

'Hey, what ya doing?' He asked curiously. 'Nothing, why?' I asked him cautiously.

'How would you fancy going to see The 1975 in Manchester?' He asked awaiting my reaction.

'You're not being serious are you?' I asked in disbelief. He just stood there grinning and nodding.

I bounced up and hugged him, my legs wrapped around his waist as I hugged him tightly.

'Thank you!' I shouted as he chuckled and put me down. 'No problem.' He smiled at me.

'It's on the thirtieth of July, so just over a month from now. I'm going to book us a hotel and trains soon.' He explained.

'I'll pay for that.' I told him to which he shook his head. 'Nope. My treat to you.' He grinned.

He got off of my bed and made his way to the door. 'I'll let you know when I've booked everything else.' He told me with a smile before leaving.

-

It was later that night, Con and Luce had been round earlier.

I had no plans for the night so I changed into comfy clothes and took my makeup off. I climbed into bed and began watching 'You' on Netflix.

I heard Brad playing the guitar in his room with soft humming.

My feet then carried me to his room. I only wore one of his hoodie over my torso along with my underwear.

I opened his door slowly to see him sat on his bed strumming the cords of his dark brown guitar, he sang softly along.

His eyes eventually met mine, a smile tugged on his lips. 'Hey gorgeous.' He said as he placed his guitar down and held his arms out for me.

I blushed and walked over to his bed, climbing onto it before hugging him tightly.

'Whatcha up to?' I asked as I pulled away from him. 'Well, I was playing but now you've distracted me.' He joked with a goofy grin playing upon his face.

'I can leave.' I said as I got up to walk towards the door. 'Nooo.' He cried pulling be back.

I laughed at how childish he was. My arms were loosely tangled behind neck.

'Your hairs getting so long.' I commented as I ran my hands through his hair. 'Mmm, I might get it cut next time I'm home.' He said.

'I like it.' I smiled at him. 'When are you next going home?' I asked. 'Next month for my birthday.'

'When is it?' I asked as the conversation flowed. 'Twenty eighth of July.' He told me. 'So you were always the oldest cocky child of the class?' I joked as he scrunched his nose up.

'Ah no? I'm not cocky.' He said with sarcasm dripping off his tongue. He reached down and grabbed a 2 litre bottle of vodka.

He took the lid off and took a gulp. 'Want some?' He asked as he handed me the bottle. I nodded and took a drink, the liquid burning the back of my throat.

-

It was 2 hours later, both me and Brad were slightly drunk.

We had sat on his bed, playing guitar and singing. Now, we were both lying under his duvet cuddling and talking about anything and everything.

'You know Eloise, I really like you.' He mumbled as his head sat in the crook of my neck.

I stayed quiet, waiting to see what else he would say.

He then sat up, 'Eloise,' he called getting my attention. 'I really like you. Like really.' He said as his cheeks blushed.

'What do you mean?' I asked, acting stupid. 'I want to be able to call you mine.' He mumbled quietly.

'How about we take it slow?' I asked, hoping he'd say yes. He looked up so his eyes met mine, a small smile as he nodded his head.

'Come here.' I said as I sat up and held my arms out. He came closer and we hugged.

After a while we pulled away. His eyes lingered on my eyes before dropping down to my lips.

I began to lean forward, him doing the same. Once our lips met, it was slow and full of passion, even if we were both drunk.

It then began to get more heated, Brad lifted me onto his lap meaning I was straddling him as he had his back against the headboard.

His tongue was begging for entrance, he squeezed my bum making me moan meaning he could slip his tongue into my mouth.

Eventually, once we both pulled away, both out of breath.

The silence was interrupted by Brad's phone ringing. He lifted it up to see an incoming FaceTime call from Con.

'Fuck.' He cussed. 'Answer it.' I told him.

He sighed before swiping across. 'Wassup!' Con shouted as he appeared on Brad's phone.

As they were talking I decided to tease Brad. 'How's Eloise?' Con asked causing Brad to look at me.

I began to run my hand up and down his thigh, getting closer to his growing bulge. 'She's good I think.' He said, I then grabbed his bulge. 'Really good!' He shouted covering up for his moan.

'Man are you busy?' Con asked. Brad looked at me, I kept running my hands over his bottom half. 'A bit mate.' He said shakily.

'Ah right am I'll ring you another time sure.' Con said quickly. 'Yep see ya!' Brad shouted before hanging up.

'Seriously?' He questioned as I got up and left his room.