•3•

Brad's POV

It was around 3:15AM and Eloise still hadn't come home.

I was lying on the sofa watching Netflix when I heard commotion outside of our front door.

Suddenly, Eloise came stumbling through the door with a boy. His lips sucked at her neck, she could barely stand. Laura then followed behind them.

She was just as drunk as Eloise. However, the boy didn't seem drunk.

I walked over to the where they were and took Eloise from him, holding her up straight.

'Thanks for bringing them home mate. But I think it's time you left.' I said but he was having none of it.

'She told me we'd have sex.' He said bluntly.

'Yeah but she's wasted and if you were to have sex it could be seen as you taking advantage of her.' I tried to remain calm. However this dude was the biggest smug prick about.

I know we don't get on but I would never let a girl be taken advantage of, especially if I could prevent it from happening.

'Your eyes are pwetty.' Eloise whispered as I still held her. She began touching and poking my face which I could see was bothering the one that would not leave.

'She's probably shit in bed anyways.' He said as he slammed the front door.

I let out a sigh before bringing Eloise over to the sofa beside Laura.

'I'm good in bed. Brad tell him I'm good in bed.' She whined.

'I wouldn't know if you were or not.' I replied.

'Let me show you.' She said as she reached for the top of my joggers.

'No.' I said sternly. 'Let's get you both to bed.' I sighed.

'Imma sleep here. Nighty night.' Laura said before she closed her eyes.

'Bradddyyy bring me to bed.' Eloise shouted. I stood up again and carried her to her room.

Once I lay her on her bed I went to leave. 'I need my pyjamas.' She groaned.

'You can do that yourself.' She then went to stand up and fell on the floor.

'Get back into bed.' I told her sternly.

'But I need my pyjamas.' She whined.

'Fine. Fine. Where are they?' I asked once I gave in.

'You see. I don't really know. I need a hoodieee.' She dragged out.

I sighed before looking around her room for a hoodie, and yet I could find none.

'Do you want me to go and grab one of mine for you?' I asked to her which she nodded.

I went and grabbed my black Stussy hoodie before bringing it back into her.

As I walked in I seen her sat on her bed trying to pull her dress off. She heard me come in and pulled the dress down. 'Can you help me pweaseee?'

I nodded as I walked over to her and helped her stand up before I unzipped her dress at the back and slid it off her.

She was left in a red lace bra and a matching red lace thong. I swallowed a lump in my throat as my eyes scanned over her body.

'I'm colddd.' She sang interrupted the silence. I put the hoodie on her before helping her into bed and tucking her in.

I went to the kitchen to get both girls a glass of water and pain killers for when they wake up because no doubt they'll be needing them.

I left Laura's on the coffee table in the living room. I then went back to Eloise's room to find her fast asleep in bed, I left the water and pain killers on her bedside table.

She had the hood of my hoodie pulled up and the strings tied making her look... cute?

I turned her light off and closed the door, making sure the rest of the apartment was locked up before I went to my room.

I stripped down to my boxers before brushing my teeth and climbing into bed.

I don't know what happened tonight. I feel different about her. When she's drunk, she's less stubborn, we don't argue.

And with that sticking in the back of my kind, I drifted into a deep sleep.