•21•

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I felt arms wrapped around me. That's when I remembered what had happened last night.

A smile formed on my face as I turned around and faced Brad. He lay fast asleep, his lips slightly parted with soft snores escaping them.

After a while he began to stir. He eventually opened his eyes and a smile appeared as he saw me awake.

'Mornin' love.' He croaked. As he leaned his face closer to me, kissing my forehead. 'Morning.'

We both lay in each other's embrace. This is perfect.

He reached over to check the time on his watch. 'It's just after ten. What do you want to do today?' He asked as he played with my hair.

'Mmm,' I thought. 'Maybe we could chill for a while and go for lunch, then do whatever and come back and watch movies?' I suggested.

'Sounds like a plan love.' He whispered as he pecked my lips.

After another 10 minutes of us lying in bed, talking the biggest load of shite I decided it was time to shower.

Of course that meant that Brad also wanted to shower. 'No funny business!' I warned him as we got into the bathroom as he held his arms in surrender.

We had went for lunch in a cute little cafe at a corner on Manchester's streets.

After we had eaten we then took to the streets to do some shopping. I wanted to get new clothes seeing as I wasn't feeling my wardrobe at the minute.

We went into River Island and browsed around, picking up a few items.

Brad also got a few things but now we were stood in a music shop.

He was debating which guitar he should get. He wanted a new acoustic one but didn't know whether if he wanted a light brown or dark brown.

I stood in amusement as I watched him argue with himself.

'I like the dark one.' I spoke. He turned to me and groaned. 'I-ugh-I might get the dark one.'

I told him I preferred the dark one causing him to groan yet again and look at them both again.

I left him to decide and went to find somewhere to sit down. My legs were killing me after last nights events.

Another 10 minutes went by and he appeared with a guitar case. 'I got the dark one.' He announced causing me to roll his eyes.

'Do you want to head back to the hotel?' He asked glancing at his watch, it was around 5:30PM.

I nodded, 'If you don't mind, my legs are sore.' I told him.

A smirk took over his face as he came closer to me. 'I'm sorry.' He whispered before pressing a light kiss to my lips.

Within an hour we were back in the hotel, under the sheets with Brad's laptop on the bed whilst we watched Friends.

There was a knock at the door indicating that the room service we had ordered was here.

Brad got out of bed to get the food before retuning with a tray.

'I was thinking,' he said as we tucked into our meals. 'To break the trip to London up, do you want to stay in Birmingham tomorrow or go straight home?' He asked.

'Yeah that would be nice.' I hummed. 'I'm going to take you to my dads golf club and teach you how to play golf.' He told me.

'I'm so good at golf!' I exclaimed as he raised his eyebrow. 'Yeah, crazy golf.' He said earning a smack on the arm from me.

-

We had arrived back in Birmingham. The sun was shining, it was probably one of the warmest days of the summer.

Brad drove us to his house seeing as my mum and dad were at his for a barbecue.

We pulled up in his drive and got out of the car. Once we got in to his house his mum shouted to tell us everyone was out the back.

'Brad,' I said as he went to go out the back. He turned to me. 'Thank you for an amazing weekend.' I told him as I wrapped my arms around him.

'Well thank you for accompanying me.' He said as he pulled away slightly. His eyes trailed over my face before leaning in and kissing me.

'The love birds are at it again!' We heard Derek shout. We both laughed and pulled away.

He grabbed my hand and led me out to the garden.

'Well, How was your weekend?' My mum asked as soon as she saw us. 'It was amazing.' I smiled at her.

'Looks like you enjoyed it by both of your necks.' Nat chirped up. 'Jesus Brad looks like you nearly ate her alive.' Anne Marie said.

'Fuck off.' Brad groaned as he sat down. There was only one spare chair so he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

It had been a while of sitting with out with our family, talking and laughing as usual. I love how close me and Brad's family are.

My dad and Derek had finished cooking the food and we were all sat now eating.

'Dad, can me and El go to the course later?' Brad asked Derek. 'Of course, I'll give you the keys after we finish.' He told him.

'Do you mind if we come?' Nat asked. Brad turned to look at me. 'The more the merrier.' I smiled at her.

Within an hour we were on our way to the golf course. Derek gave Brad the keys meaning we'd have it to ourselves.

David drove us seeing as he hadn't been drinking.

When we got there we played for around 2 hours, Brad claiming he was the best.

He also tried to teach me how to play but I wasn't having any of it.

In the end me and Brad drew, of course I teased him over this.

I was now on the way back to my parents house with them. I wanted to spend the rest of the night with them before I returned to London in the morning.

Once we got in we put a movie on in the living room, I then drifted off into a deep sleep.