Chapter 22: Underwear, Ties and Anniversaries.

Harry's POV

After bading goodbye to her, I grabbed my phone from my pocket called for a cab and told the driver where I am because the pain in my leg is killing me! I limped outside of the entrance. Good thing they have classes or I'll get mobbed. I waited outside the entrance for 5 minutes and the cab came. I limped inside of it and gave the driver the address.

The driver was staring at me, wide-eyed, through his mirror. I smiled politely. Why am I not surprised.

"Ermm.. Are you.. Uh.. Someone famous?" The driver asked.

I continued to smile, "Why yes I am."

He smiled back, "It's hard to see you through those bruises you know.. You okay?"

"Yea.. Perfectly fine." I replied as he started to drive his car while I pointed the direction.

We finally arrived at our house and I paid the driver then stepped outside. I went straight inside our houses to see the lads hurdled around and our manager looking angry.

They snapped their heads towards me.

"Seat!" our manager, Will Bloomfield ordered. I quickly obeyed and took the seat between Liam and Niall. They patted me on the shoulder and smiled. I gladly returned it.

"Harry! Do you know what terrible thing you've done earlier!?" he manager practically yelled at us, making me flinch.

I scratched the back of my neck, "Erm.. No?" I awkwardly replied.

"No!? Do you remember a fight at a school then!? Hm!?" he replied. Oh, so this is what this all is about.

"Oh yea. Come to think of it, I do." I replied, smirking. Hey, no disrespect to him. I think he's already used to my behavior towards him. *Insert evil laugh here*

"Don't be a dick Harry." Zayn whispered in my ear as I hear him chuckle.

"Look! They even captured a photo! Plus videos! And by now I think they're circling around the Internet!" Will exclaimed, taking his phone out of his pocket and showed us the pics and a video of me beating Tom. Liam elbowed me and in his face, I saw a desperate need of explanation. "Why did you even beat him in the first place!?" Will shouted.

"Ermm.. she kinda harassed my girlfriend.." I replied. They looked at me wide-eyed except our manager, looking passive as ever about my answer. How could he not care!? Oh, yea. It's plainly because he only cares about business. HIS business, that is.

"Harassed!? Who did that to her!? That's terrible!" Niall exclaimed.

"You should've killed him Haz." Louis said as Liam looked at me, nodding and amused.

"Yea, I should hav-"

"Hey, hey!? I hope you haven't forgotten what Harry had done!" Manager exclaimed. Urgh, my ears.

"Sorry.." I apologized.

"Sorry isn't going to delete all the pics and videos Harry!" he replied, waving his cellphone at me.

"Hey! At least what he did for her was right!" Louis interjected and later on was followed by 'Yeah's' from the lads.

"Shut it! We will speak nothing of this! In the meanwhile, the principal of the school will try and help us delete at least HALF of the Internet's content with the pictures and videos! End of discussion!" Will scolded and walked out.