Chapter 21: Hit

Alyssa's POV

"Remember this, I always fight for the people I love." Harry said, staring right into my eyes with his emerald ones. They were gorgeous.

He planted his lips on me and kissed me slowly and passionately. Remember what I said about me kissing Harry? You know, being so romantic and perfect? Well, this one was different. It was full of emotions and feelings from the inside. It was overwhelming.

We pulled apart, gaining our breaths again.

"I gotta go Harry.." I said, "See you tomorrow.."

"Okay Love. I love you.." He bade.

"I love you too." and with that, I went inside the house.

~

"Hi Sis!" Cheryl greeted me from the living room and hugged me.

"Well, hello there! Are you guys hungry? We can order McD's later!" I replied, cheerfully as I can. Yea, I have a huge problem but that doesn't mean I'll show my mood towards my siblings. No, just no.

"No, thank you. Mom and Dad passed by earlier during their break and brought as food! Yaay!" she said gleefully as she pulled apart from me.

"Is that so? Okay then. Where's Stevie?" I asked.

"On the carpet watching the telly with me." she replied.

"Cheryl! You're missing out!" Stevie cried from the living room.

"Go on then." I said, smiling then shooed her to the living room. After that, I jogged up into my room to change and probably sleep until tomorrow. I just don't care anymore. I can't even have the mood to eat.

I grabbed a shirt and girl boxers from my closet and proceeded to my bathroom. I showered then changed into my clothes then went back into my bedroom. I went to my dresser and fixed my hair in a bun mindlessly.

I went to my iPod dock and decided to listen to music that suited my mood.

First that came up was 'Sexy and I Know It.' No. But I can clearly remember the ringtone of Harry's phone. I smiled at the thought. I was 'THIS' close on kissing him under the stars. Oh well.

Second was 'All About Us'. I like this song but it didn't fit my mood so..

I scrolled through my iPod and I finally found the songs I've been looking for. I pressed Ed Sheeran's album. First song that was played was 'Miss You'. I pumped up my volume not to loud and not to soft just exact so that they can't hear it outside.

I didn't check my Twitter anymore because it was only full of hates and bullshit thrown at me so I just didn't. I just went straight to bed.

~

"Sis!" I heard someone whisper loudly at me.

I grunted, "Please. Go away." I covered my head with my pillow.

"But what about Mum and Dad's anniversary?" they replied. 

I sprung from my bed and looked Chery and Stevie, eyes wide.

"What!? Why did you tell me?!" I panicked. "What time is it!?" I startled, checking my phone. 

"Oh my! We're late!" but I looked at the time again and the date. I suddenly remembered that they're anniversary is tomorrow.

"Urgh! Stevie! Cheryl! Do. Not. Disturb. Me. Again." I said, annoyed by the fact that they disturbed me just because of a false alarm.

"But what about Mum and Dad's--" Stevie started but I cut him off.