Chapter 25

Previously,

"Sir let me take care of this!"

"Oh my! It's a monster, it easily took out Sairaorg!"

"Shane...." Irina whispered while tugging on his shirt.

"Ignorant fools! You cannot defeat the Hulk!"

"Seems like we have a challenge, let's show them what the new commander can do"

"I'm right here if things go south"

"Hey freakshow! Pick on someone your own size!"

"Puny human"

Present time with Rias, Issei and Koneko in the woods nearby.

"Its simple really, I want my sister back" a dark haired woman with cat features demanded.

"You're gonna have to get through me to get Koneko! Her family is with us!" Issei spat back.

"Ooh, Red Dragon emporer, let me see what you can do" Son Goku commented.

"Issei, we need to get back, something terrible has happened" Rias pitched in feeling the unstable aura in the area.

Suddenly a green magical barrier was placed among them, "I'm not letting you leave until I get my sister" Kuroka spat.

Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!

"Time to dance then" Issei smirked and went to attack.

With Shane, Venom and the Hulk

"We are giving you one last chance to stand down!" Venom threatened. However, their hopes for negotiations where thrown away went a tree was hurled right at Shane and his symbiote. Venom quickly formed a blade and sliced it in half.

"Fine then, we will have to do this the hard way" Venom then darted at Hulk, both creatures lashed out at each other. Unfortunately for the duo, it was only making the Hulk madder and that was a problem. The more mad he gets, the more powerful he is.

'We need to use magical attacks. Our close combat isnt working. Its only making things worse.' Shane explained.

Venom nodded and back away. Soon he formed a magical circle above the Hulk and smirked.

"Let's see how you taste when you're fried!"

Suddenly lightening was striking the beast. You can hear his scream of pain from another planet. When that happened, Venom was almost removed from his host. Hulk noticed this but soon saw the symbiote return to Shane.

"What the hell?" Shane asked while rubbing his head.

"Loud noises are a weakness of us. Did you forget?"

'No, I just didnt know how you'd react to it when it happened. That hurt worse than Risers flames'

While the duo kept bickering, Hulk started to charge at them once more. Venom quickly pulled his host out of the way.

"Thanks, that was close"

"We need to figure out how to stop this guy. The more we piss him off, the more powerful he gets."

The Hulk turned around and was about to clap his hands together. However, Venom quickly shot tendrils that caused his hands to be stuck into a nearby tree.